After reading all the reviews I chose Old Santa Fe Inn to stay at for our visit. We were warmly welcomed, given information about the hotel and its amenities, and the hours for breakfast. The front desk attendant was very friendly, and patiently answered all our questions. The room, (room 5 upstairs ), was very nice. It is not huge, but I loved the kiva fireplace, the letter waiting that welcomed me by name, and the chocolates! We easily walked to restaurants, and attractions. Parking is right by the rooms, but not on a street. We are so glad we chose this hotel. Looking forward to breakfast tomorrow!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally-owned and managed, and selected as one of the ten classic and reinvented motels in the United States, Old Santa Fe Inn is located only four blocks from the historic Santa Fe Plaza in downtown Santa Fe. Our Inn also has free parking and free 100MBps Internet access. Imagine a slower pace…..a more peaceful tempo..…a time when artists and writers were just discovering the charm of Santa Fe, the oldest Capitol city in the United States....Old Santa Fe Inn captures that feeling of warmth and hospitality from a simpler time.We're located only four blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza on Historic Route 66 and three blocks from the Railrunner train station, you will easily walk to the best of what Santa Fe has to offer. The colorful history of Santa Fe is reflected in our guest room furnishings, which are patterned from historic collections of New Mexican antique furniture and textiles, and the famous woodcuts of beloved local artist Willard Clark that decorate the walls are reminiscent of his heyday…a time when noteworthy artists and writers were attracted to and lived in Santa Fe. Parking right outside your door, 16 Mbps high speed internet access, our expanded business and fitness centers, and morning breakfast burritos are all complimentary. Many rooms feature a kiva-style fireplace and a private balcony or patio area, and our suites offer separate living areas, jetted tubs, microwaves and refrigerators. All rooms and suites feature flat screen televisions (with HBO) and wireless and wired Internet access.As you can tell by our high TripAdvisor ranking, we value your patronage and will offer you the best guest service in Santa Fe. Please stay with us at Old Santa Fe Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Old Santa Fe Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Old Hotel Santa Fe
- Old Santa Fe Inn New Mexico