“Soooo good!”

Double Dragon II
Ranked #253 of 590 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

This is a great place for lunch. Prices are great and the food is extraordinary!!! The freshest Chinese food in town by far!

6  Thank Mmsfnm

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Lunch special is only $5.45 get high quality soup ,eggroll fried or steamed rice and entrée I went back twice in a week ! service was so friendly and efficient, don't miss this one its worth it!

5  Thank kcpetcare
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I made the mistake of ordering appetisers rather than a main course and they were dreadful. More pastry - and the wrong type - than filling. Also pre-prepared which I don't like. My husband's main course was cold and tasteless. I love Chinese food but obviously what we ordered was not the right thing to order!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Within walking distance of our hotel, this was a definite plus! The waiter was nice and friendly and the food was plentiful and good!

7  Thank mrskablack
Reviewed 28 August 2013

For less than $6 for a decent and satisfying lunch, I won't complain. Values like this in the restaurant market are rare.

I get consistent results every time I go. Is it the best Chinese food? No, of course not. And once you see the prices, you'll realize it would be a silly thing to expect awesome quality.

Awesome value? Absolutely.

(Hot and Sour soup is excellent, and the General Tsos is pretty good too)

8  Thank Matthew S

Been to Double Dragon II? Share your experiences!