“Good portion sizes, a bazillion options, not pricy, decent food”
Review of Double Dragon II

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Double Dragon II
Ranked #358 of 564 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Chinese
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Good portion sizes, a bazillion options, not pricy, decent food”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Well the title says all. We ordered takeout from here for dinner and got enough food per person for an extra meal! We both got the combo plates - the egg rolls were just okay but the entrees were very good. I got the cashew chicken and my wife got pork lo mein. The veggies in the dishes were fresh and the meat was obviously freshly cooked. When I picked up the food it didn't look like the dining area was particularly nice, but the staff was friendly and helpful. We'll be back.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank John Y

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Not Again”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Service was fairly quick, the food was very bland. My daughter did not finish her plate. Suggested by friends, but will not be back any time soon. Had to eat something else to get some kind of taste back.

Visited January 2014
“Soooo good!”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

This is a great place for lunch. Prices are great and the food is extraordinary!!! The freshest Chinese food in town by far!

6 Thank Mmsfnm
Kansas City, Missouri
“outstanding chiness food experience!!!!!!”
Reviewed 17 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Lunch special is only $5.45 get high quality soup ,eggroll fried or steamed rice and entrée I went back twice in a week ! service was so friendly and efficient, don't miss this one its worth it!

Visited October 2013
5 Thank kcpetcare
Kendall, Australia
“Don't order the appetisers!”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I made the mistake of ordering appetisers rather than a main course and they were dreadful. More pastry - and the wrong type - than filling. Also pre-prepared which I don't like. My husband's main course was cold and tasteless. I love Chinese food but obviously what we ordered was not the right thing to order!

Visited May 2013