“Very Nice”
Review of Mica - CLOSED

Mica
Price range: US$10 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Description: Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Iguana Cafe and Cantina! Delight in our Hilton buffet or a la carte breakfast options. For lunch and dinner, savor Mexican entrées such as Tacos, Enchiladas, Fish, Fajitas and Burritos alongside our rich and flavorful local cuisine and house specialties. Our extensive Margarita Menu is features only 100% agave tequilas, and no added sugar!
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We dined here on a couple of occasions while visiting in the area. This is a very nice restaurant in the casino and the food was really well prepared. This review covers the grilled salmon dish I ordered which was really very good. My wife had a flatbread meal that was enough to provide two meals and was simply delicious.

We had a great time here mostly because of the waiter Francisco who kept us in stitches with his good humor. It was a lot of fun and we recommend this place highly.

2  Thank 81DaleB

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I had a continental breakfast that was one of the best. There were fresh berries and fresh made pastries. The next day I ordered eggs Benedict and the eggs were a little overcooked for me, but otherwise good. I also had lunch here and ordered a half pulled pork sandwich with a red beet salad. Both were very delicious. I topped things off with a chocolate cake that was very good.

2  Thank Dale H
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Truly love this restaurant. Ate breakfast here during our stay. It was very busy but the quality of food was worth any wait I may have had to endure.

3  Thank Legat69
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Finding a quiet place to eat breakfast and read your newspaper at a hotel is not always easy to find. However, Mica was just the ticket....not overly crowded and noisy, the have an indoor "sidewalk dining" area and an enclosed service area as well. The presentation of the food was well done and the friendly service was great with out being pushy. The food was average hotel prepared breakfast selections from eggs fixed several ways to pancakes, etc.
Enjoy the beautiful art work of the Butterfly People from Puerto Rico...most unusual.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

We visited while staying at Buffalo Thunder. The pulled pork sandwich was average and the green apple slaw was lost in the sandwich. The sweet potato fries were very good. The club sandwich was huge but bacon was obviously pre-cooked my guess would be from the breakfast buffet. WHile the resturant was convenient the are where dramatic help is required is service. We were fortunate to be served within an acceptable time. Many of the other tables waited up to 15 minutes before orders were taken. This in a very empty restaurant with three other staff and a manager wandering around. At the time there was four tables seated.