“Just an average place. Nothing too special.”
Review of Mica - CLOSED

Mica
Price range: US$10 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Description: Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Iguana Cafe and Cantina! Delight in our Hilton buffet or a la carte breakfast options. For lunch and dinner, savor Mexican entrées such as Tacos, Enchiladas, Fish, Fajitas and Burritos alongside our rich and flavorful local cuisine and house specialties. Our extensive Margarita Menu is features only 100% agave tequilas, and no added sugar!
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We went here for breakfast and had the buffet. Although the waiter was very pleasant and attentive, the food was just ok. My husband did enjoy the omelet bar. I felt that the scrambled eggs tasted bland and the pancakes were just strange. I thought they might've been wholewheat or something. So then I tried the french toast and it wasn't much better. This is an ok option if you're in a hurry and want to get something fast.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Mica is located in the hotel and casino resort. The food is passable and the portions are quite large. We have both lunch and breakfast on our visit. When there is a back up they don't seem very organized getting folks seated. We saw that at both meals.

Prices are typical hotel but fair. Food is okay. Francisco our server at both meals was great. He is fun to talk to and he is very attentive and sees that your are taken care of.

When staying at this hotel this is the best place to eat in the facility.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We dined here on a couple of occasions while visiting in the area. This is a very nice restaurant in the casino and the food was really well prepared. This review covers the grilled salmon dish I ordered which was really very good. My wife had a flatbread meal that was enough to provide two meals and was simply delicious.

We had a great time here mostly because of the waiter Francisco who kept us in stitches with his good humor. It was a lot of fun and we recommend this place highly.

2  Thank 81DaleB
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I had a continental breakfast that was one of the best. There were fresh berries and fresh made pastries. The next day I ordered eggs Benedict and the eggs were a little overcooked for me, but otherwise good. I also had lunch here and ordered a half pulled pork sandwich with a red beet salad. Both were very delicious. I topped things off with a chocolate cake that was very good.

2  Thank Dale H
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Truly love this restaurant. Ate breakfast here during our stay. It was very busy but the quality of food was worth any wait I may have had to endure.

3  Thank Legat69