“I enjoyed my riding lesson at the Bishop's Stable!”

and 1 more site!
Bishop's Lodge Resort & Spa
Ranked #43 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My instructor, Lynn, was great. In one hour my sister and I learned to mount a horse, western style, walking and trotting, steering along arena's perimeter and figure 8's around cones. We also learned to post. She was an effective, efficient, and kind instructor. While i was there, i talked to someone who lived nearby who had his daughter taking lessons with Lynn and he was very complimentary as well.
If you're staying at the lodge or if you happen to live near Santa Fe or Tesuque, NM you should totally check it out!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Kerizzmah
There are newer reviews for Bishop's Lodge Resort & Spa

Reviewed 17 April 2014

My company held our "All Hands" meeting at this location. Our Friday Fun Day was filled with activities -horseback riding, archery, drum circle, hiking and spa treatments. Each activity was well organized and lead by knowledgeable staff who made each activity even more fun. The food was excellent. The BBQ they provided on our last evening was the best! They even provided the fixings for s'mores for our group! The staff was amazing - every need was taken care of with a smile! The room was fabulous, with a front porch and beautiful views. I would highly recommend Bishop's Lodge for a company gathering, for a couple getaway or a family vacation. There is plenty to do, rooms and views amazing and the staff is outstanding.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank Deb H
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We met recently at Bishop's Lodge for our annual company meeting. The Resort and Staff were outstanding! We road horses, did some skeet shooting, archery, drumming circle activities, hiking and took advantage of the Spa services as well. The elevation is higher than I was used to and the scenary was spectacular! The town of Sante Fe was fun to visit and look around. The resort staff shuttled us to and from as needed. It was a wonderful experience and lots of fun for all!

4  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My company had its cooperate meeting here this year. Friday was 'fun day' with horse back riding, archery, hiking, drum circle and spa choices. The rooms were large, clean, well furnished and restocked daily. The food was superb, whether ordering from the menu or buffet style (as was some of our meals since we were there as a group). The staff was amazing and accommodating to us all and always at our service whether whisking us to our room or into town. (Which was very close to the plaza downtown). I plan on going back soon with my husband and dog for a vacation (they are pet friendly). It was by far my favorite company meeting ever.

4  Thank Paula Z
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Just got back from Bishop's Lodge Resort in Santa Fe, NM. Was lucky that my company chose this as our most recent company meeting site. Wow just wow. From the activities to the spa everything was top notch. I have never had such an all around fantastic experience.

2  Thank honeybre
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The photos of Bishop's Lodge that are posted on the website are beautiful! I was excited to see that the photos don't do it justice :)
Bishop's Lodge Villas literally have ALL the comforts of home and are decorated in authentic Santa Fe style.
Equally surprising is the excellent staff. Upon my arrival, the General Manager welcomed my sister and I. Patrick and Stuart kept the lines of communication open about the check-in/check-out process and set the standard for what we could expect during our stay. The employee we interacted with most was Arias--he was our driver, helped with our suitcases, offered to start the fireplace for us--REALLY made sure we had a good experience--that's what I call Customer Service! The Sha'Nah Spa matched its award-winning reputation. I have already begun recommending this hotel to people! :D

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank masimpso
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Our 64-person company just had an EXCELLENT meeting at Bishop's Lodge. The management, staff and facilities were perfect. The activities (horseback riding, archery, shooting, drum circle, hiking) were a huge hit with employees. The catering was perfect.

The attention to detail and service is like none other I have ever seen. I would say this is the best staff with extremely high standards of excellence around customer service. Our group is thankful we had such a great experience in SantaFe! We'll be back.

Room Tip: The view from room 248's deck was fantastic.
3  Thank Carla B