Stayed here last week and couldn't have been more pleased. We were in the Lavender room, with a full kitchen, living room, den and bed and bath. As other reviewers have mentioned, they greeted us with champagne, valeted our car for free, and set us up with restaurant reccos and reservations (try Restaurant Martin), day trips (we went up to Taos for the day).
Breakfast is free and delicious each morning - eggs, pancakes, french toast, whatever you like, as much as you like ;). Fridges are stocked with sodas/water, candy and snacks. They have bottles of wine for sale, and will do meal service from the 315 Restaurant and Wine Bar across the street (a good place to drop in for wine).
Only nit....... the room was a teensy bit dark. But we spent our days exploring the beautiful area so it wasn't an issue for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In one of Santa Fe’s most historic neighborhoods, designers Ira and Sylvia Seret, transformed a neglected cluster of traditional adobe buildings into a unique hotel. As internationally-known importers of exotic antiques, rugs, textiles and architectural elements, the Serets conceived the hotel as a showcase for their combined creative talents. From its 1996 opening as “Serets’ 1001 Nights”, the 24-suite hotel has been a magical retreat, brimming with the most exquisite of the Serets’ treasures, collected on travels through Central and South Asia. Sylvia Seret’s glorious, one-of-a-kind tile mosaics adorn the suites’ kitchens and bathrooms, while Ira Seret’s signature design style makes every space an extraordinary living experience. In 2002 the Inn was renamed to honor its sensuous atmosphere along with its many Afghan and Tibetan artifacts. The name, “Five Graces”, refers to an Eastern concept — the five graces of sight, sound, touch, smell, and taste. Each needs to be honored in the full experience of life. Over the years, the Serets’ original vision has been continually developed with meticulous attention to excellent service, cuisine, and comfort as the Inn has grown into newly acquired properties on its historic street. They continually enhance the hotel’s visual experience, updating design elements and collection pieces throughout. The Inn’s mission is to offer guests a uniquely unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., MrandMrsSmith, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Inn of the Five Graces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Five Graces Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Of The 5 Graces
- Hotel Of The Five Graces
- Of The Five Graces Hotel
- Inn Of The Five Graces Santa Fe, New Mexico