Inn of the Five Graces
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
  • Pool
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewstile workno tippingseret familystocked fridgecandy barsdream catcherpink adobecookiescarved woodhuevos rancherosmoment you arrivechips and salsaconcierge staffworks of artturn down servicetwo bedroom suitemini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 October 2013

We were stunned by the beauty of this Inn. Just being surrounded by the furnishings, each one a work of art, made us happy. But the service was outstanding, better than anywhere I have ever stayed. The Concierge staff went above and beyond to help us with anything we needed. I would highly recommend the Inn to anyone planning a Santa Fe trip.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Quite possibly the most perfect hotel experience EVER! The Five Graces is close to everything yet feels worlds away. The pristine property is beautifully maintained and has several private courtyards for relaxing guests. The rooms and suites are unlike anything ever experienced...The finishes, fabrics and exquisite tile work take you to another place. Once your eyes adjust, you'll notice the BEST part of all is the service. The answer to every question is "certainly" and "of course". A special thank you to Joshua who took extra special care of our little family. Our furry girl "Maya" was greeted with a gift bag full of goodies she's still enjoying a week later. If you ever find yourself in Santa Fe....The Five Graces is ONLY place to stay. You'll never want to leave........

Room Tip: We stayed in the Cottonwood Suite. Very spacious and comfortable. Separate sitting room, powder, kitchenette, king-size bedroom and luxuriously tiled bathroom (with soaking tub and separate shower). Located off a private court...extra quiet and private.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steven S
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I visited the Inn of Five Graces this past June with my family on a trip to Santa Fe. This little Inn really exceeded my expectations. The rooms were breathtaking--everything from the embroidered quilts on the beds to the tiling in the bathrooms. It was all a work of art. The beds were EXTREMELY comfortable, like sleeping on a cloud. The staff was the nicest anywhere and extremely accommodating. Breakfast was included and served in the lovely courtyard. Delicious. I hope to come back someday!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Claire C
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Do it. If you are like me, you may think it is too much money to stay at the Inn of the Five Graces. Stop thinking that & just do it. It is a wonderful, unique experience. We stayed in Camellia which is one of their less expensive rooms and it was incredible. I was a little worried because someone had once said on trip advisor that the room was like a cave. Which is hard to hear if you are claustrophobic like me! The room is not at all closed in and I never felt claustrophobic. There are two large windows, high ceilings and bright furnishings. In fact, I liked the smaller size of the room it felt so romantic and cozy. Also, this room located on the lobby side of the property, is off a beautiful courtyard, tucked away down a small private walkway with a bistro table and chairs so it is very quiet. Perfect for a romantic getaway! The psychology of the Inn is brilliant. Once you pay for the room you are finished - the stocked refrigerator is yours to consume, breakfast is included, coffees and cappuccinos can be delivered to your room, people can come build a fire for you in your kiva fireplace and all of these things are done without tipping. It may seem like a small thing, but it is so nice not to worry do we have a few bills every time you would like something. Also, once again it's the psychology of not tipping that makes it more like you are staying with friends than with a business you are paying to reside with. Other reviews go into details about how special the furnishings and architecture are here. They are all right - this place transports you. If I managed this property I would welcome constructive criticism. So two thoughts re: food. As we were getting ready in the morning taking showers, etc. we ordered coffee. I asked if there were a couple of muffins they could send over with that - I don't like drinking black coffee on an empty stomach and I knew it would be 45 minutes or so before we got to breakfast. They did offer toast, but I think it would be terrific if they had a couple of special New Mexico bread items such as cheddar green chile biscuits or churros or mexican chocolate banana muffins, etc. As a foodie, my expectations are very high when I travel. The breakfast selections were nice, but quite honestly they were not 5 star in taste. The blue corn pignon pancakes were a wonderful idea, but their consistency was "crunchy" not something you are looking for in a pancake. The New Mexican egg dishes were ok but lacking in chile flavor. Take a trip out to Terra restaurant and try their chilaquiles, that is the level of what I want from a 5 star Inn's breakfast. Other than these small suggestions, the Inn of Five Graces is an extraordinary property. Joshua and Bryan were both terrific - exceptionally positive and helpful with everything. It was without a doubt worth the money and is one of those places that you will always remember. As I said at the beginning, do it!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank NorthCarolinaRoxy
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Tucked on a quiet lane below the Round House and above the Plaza sits a cluster of adobe and river rock buildings, possibly some of the oldest in Santa Fe. Each of the twenty-two suites is uniquely designed with dhurry and kilim covered furniture, richly embroidered bedspreads, and stunning rugs. Architectural elements include antique carved columns, archways, and marble panels juxtaposed against the sensuality of adobe walls and coved ceilings. Each bathroom is a magnificent work of art with hand laid tile mosaics. Every room is meant to rejuvenate the spirit. If you appreciate colour and celebrate culture, staying here will be a feast of the five senses. This is the best of Santa Fe - spiritual, exotic, and at the same time, very simple and welcoming with sublime service and attention to detail.

Room Tip: We chose Amber Suite as we were two gals on business and did not mind sharing a bathroom.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business