This unique hotel is one of the best I've had the pleasure of experiencing. This was our first time but it won't be our last. The facility itself is really interesting and very different from most others. Comfort and relaxing!
The people were what we found to be truly amazing however. Everyone we met was totally involved in making everyone's stay as perfect as possible. We also really enjoyed to all inclusive and no tipping policy. That's right NO tipping. I'm all for tipping but it was really relaxing to not have to be always thinking about how much to whom.
Thanks to the Five Graces team for making our stay truly memorable. See you as soon as we can get back to SF.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In one of Santa Fe’s most historic neighborhoods, designers Ira and Sylvia Seret, transformed a neglected cluster of traditional adobe buildings into a unique hotel. As internationally-known importers of exotic antiques, rugs, textiles and architectural elements, the Serets conceived the hotel as a showcase for their combined creative talents. From its 1996 opening as “Serets’ 1001 Nights”, the 24-suite hotel has been a magical retreat, brimming with the most exquisite of the Serets’ treasures, collected on travels through Central and South Asia. Sylvia Seret’s glorious, one-of-a-kind tile mosaics adorn the suites’ kitchens and bathrooms, while Ira Seret’s signature design style makes every space an extraordinary living experience. In 2002 the Inn was renamed to honor its sensuous atmosphere along with its many Afghan and Tibetan artifacts. The name, “Five Graces”, refers to an Eastern concept — the five graces of sight, sound, touch, smell, and taste. Each needs to be honored in the full experience of life. Over the years, the Serets’ original vision has been continually developed with meticulous attention to excellent service, cuisine, and comfort as the Inn has grown into newly acquired properties on its historic street. They continually enhance the hotel’s visual experience, updating design elements and collection pieces throughout. The Inn’s mission is to offer guests a uniquely unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, MrandMrsSmith, Agoda and Atrapalo so you can book your Inn of the Five Graces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Five Graces Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Of The 5 Graces
- Hotel Of The Five Graces
- Of The Five Graces Hotel
- Inn Of The Five Graces Santa Fe, New Mexico