We stayed at the Inn of the Five Graces three days in July and loved the hotel. Yes - it is pricey, but if you can afford it - do try it!
Staff are extremely attentive and helpful. The rooms and hotel is fantastic with plenty of atmosphere. The tiled bathrooms are fabulous. Rooms are equipped with kitchenettes or kitchens and everything in the fridge is included in the rate. The fridge is re-stocked every day. The room is made up twice a day. The beds and linens were great - we slept really well.
A full breakfast is included and if you like you can order everything on the menu. It's cooked to order and very tasty as well. The coffee is the best we have had in the US I think - except for at a coffee bar making italian style coffee(not Starbucks).
Getting tables at the best restaurants in Santa Fe was not a problem - just check with the front desk and they will make reservations for you.
We tried a couples massage as well - fantastic.
We will stay here the next time we are in Santa Fe as well - hopefully in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In one of Santa Fe’s most historic neighborhoods, designers Ira and Sylvia Seret, transformed a neglected cluster of traditional adobe buildings into a unique hotel. As internationally-known importers of exotic antiques, rugs, textiles and architectural elements, the Serets conceived the hotel as a showcase for their combined creative talents. From its 1996 opening as “Serets’ 1001 Nights”, the 24-suite hotel has been a magical retreat, brimming with the most exquisite of the Serets’ treasures, collected on travels through Central and South Asia. Sylvia Seret’s glorious, one-of-a-kind tile mosaics adorn the suites’ kitchens and bathrooms, while Ira Seret’s signature design style makes every space an extraordinary living experience. In 2002 the Inn was renamed to honor its sensuous atmosphere along with its many Afghan and Tibetan artifacts. The name, “Five Graces”, refers to an Eastern concept — the five graces of sight, sound, touch, smell, and taste. Each needs to be honored in the full experience of life. Over the years, the Serets’ original vision has been continually developed with meticulous attention to excellent service, cuisine, and comfort as the Inn has grown into newly acquired properties on its historic street. They continually enhance the hotel’s visual experience, updating design elements and collection pieces throughout. The Inn’s mission is to offer guests a uniquely unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, MrandMrsSmith and Atrapalo so you can book your Inn of the Five Graces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Five Graces Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Of The 5 Graces
- Hotel Of The Five Graces
- Of The Five Graces Hotel
- Inn Of The Five Graces Santa Fe, New Mexico