“This Inn is a one-of-a-kind jewel!”

Inn of the Five Graces
Ranked #1 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Reviewed 10 May 2010

My husband and I loved The Five Graces! First it is beautiful and only slightly off the main drag which makes it quiet and restful. The decor has been assembled from around the world (by the owners) so that every room has magnificent tiles and ancient accents. Breath-taking! The staff works like a family and they are to "a man" unfailingly helpful and friendly with any question or request. The gardens and outdoor seating areas provide charming places to relax and read when you aren't browsing the local art galleries or the Plaza. The "to order" breakfast is one of the best I have ever experienced. An oasis for the soul and the senses!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 May 2010

When me and my husband arrived we were greeted with personalized service; in advance of our arrival Judith had put some information together for us upon our arrival about the town and surrounding areas to visit. We were upgraded to the most wonderful suite with a Kiva fireplace by Chris. The staff were gay friendly and treated my husband to chocolate covered strawberries as a birthday treat as an evening suprize.

The location was central to the gallery district, the oldest church and house in the USA and one block from the main shopping areas. The breakfast was included with our stay and it was personalized and delicious. The pink Adobe restaurant attached to the hotel was delicious and the staff were really friendly.

The best part of the stay was the warm decor and texture of all the furnishings "it tantalized our senses.

The only thing I would change are the mattresses; although they are covered with down mattress tops I would suggest firmer mattresses underneath so a client could remove the soft cover and lay on a firmer mattress if they wanted.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2010

For many years we have been fortunate to enjoy Santa Fe and its gracious, welcoming lifestyle. Our recent visit moved us to a new level, all thanks to the Inn of the Five Graces. We prefer small hotels with highly personalized service and beautiful surroundings. We're tough critics and my gauge of success is how quickly I smile and feel at home. Within minutes after arriving I began to smile and within a few minutes more my smile was widening. By late afternoon of our first day my 'gauge' reached a new high with a broad grin. Five Graces is fantastic. All the components of gracious living come together beautifully. The staff, the devotion to luxury service and a unique environment created with love by the Seret family offer an experience you'll cherish. We are already planning our return.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2010

Above and way beyond expectations!! Romance is re-discovered here. This was the best luxury hotel stay ever, a total pleasure experience; I did not want to leave. My wife was so happy I chose The Inn of The 5 Graces.

From the moment we walked in the door and were greeted with a most sincere warm welcome, I knew this was going to be good. I didn’t fully know then just how good as our stay unfolded into one pleasurable experience after another.

Every aspect if this hotel is exquisitely designed in a kaleidoscope of colors that warms the soul and stimulates the senses. I felt as if we fell into a living painting of a beautiful world where total bliss and comfort are the only options.

The staff is there to please you, (so rare these days). They gracefully and graciously go all the way to assure you a restored and rejuvenating experience. There is an ongoing discovery of sweet surprise touches that continuously bring pleasure and smiles, a total pampered indulgence. We are spoiled now and look forward to returning as soon as possible.

Gerald Prolman

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2010

I have no words profound enough to describe this Hotel.
The Hotel is unlike anything I've experienced,stunning,and with that I spent a lot of time at the Mamounia in Marrakesh(Superb Hotel).
The Inn at the Five Graces is simply extraordinary. The owners(Ira and Silvia Seret and their very Handsome sons) run this place with so much love and Grace. Their staff is so fantastic. The rooms are works of Art,truly. I could have spent the night fully clothed in the Bath tub,as the Tile work is "Epoustouflant" as we say in French(Breathtaking,and that's Silvia's creations,although Ira and the Sons are immensely Artistic as well.
I felt like a Princess in the room,I saw beauty everywhere. The Bed is so confortable.
Ah! The Breakfast,first class and delicious. My husband and I felt so happy to have experienced the Inn at the Five Graces. We so highly recommend it! A Magnificent stay!
Raquel Bitton

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2010

We just returned from a five night stay at the Inn of the Five Graces. This hotel is really a collection of suites set around courtyards about 2 blocks from the Plaza. We stayed in Luminaria House which is a 2 bedroom house with a full kitchen and private courtyard. In the past we have rented houses in Santa Fe to accommodate traveling with a toddler and found this was the best of both worlds.
The pictures on the website are a little dark and don't quite do the place justice. Our suite was very well decorated with distressed wood floors, lots and lots of carved woodwork, beautiful rugs. The tile work in the bathrooms is amazing. My 2 year old loved looking at the tiles! Both bathrooms had showers and separate deep soaking tubs. There were cookies every night at turn down. We did take advantage of the included breakfast, which was very convenient.
It was a little cool during our stay, but in the warmer months I can definitely imagine relaxing in the common courtyards, which are shaded and have fountains.
The Pink Adobe is just through a gate off of the main courtyard and serves as the hotel restaurant.
We will definitely stay here again. Staff was friendly and accommodating. It is pricey, but unique and very Santa Fe, also has a great location.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2010

Our room, Aria, was so utterly welcoming that we had trouble motivating ourselves outside. Picture a wood-burning fireplace with two armchairs in front of it, an oversized king bed that is among the most comfortable imaginable, wooden rafters and carved columns, decorative mosaics and latticework... a complete feast for the senses.

Compared with alternatives in Santa Fe, the Inn at Five Graces is distinguished by its intimate feel and its service. Plus it has a sense of character missing from virtually all other properties we considered.

An unqualified, 100% recommendation. Just superb.

p.s. Besides the fantastic lodging, the highlight of our trip was a private, open air hot tub and sauna session at 10,000 Waves Spa (The New Ofuro bath was our favourite). Not to be missed.

• Stayed: March 2010