This hotel is not your standard cookie-cutter hotel. It suits the style of Santa Fe, New Mexico and is decorated and run by the Seret family who also have a boutique in town.
Unlike many other hotels your parking is free, your mini-fridge is stocked for you, and a wonderful breakfast is included. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The hotel is located within walking distance of several great restaurants and the plaza. On my next trip to Santa Fe i could not imagine staying anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn of the Five Graces combines luxury with an aura of mystery. With an ethnic décor enhanced by East Indian and Tibetan antiques, oriental carpets and nomadic textiles combined with Southwest architecture, the interiors feature many handcrafted pieces as well as spectacular tile mosaics. Passionate about this land with its wealth of Indian legends, the owners invite you to embark on a sensory voyage to fully savour this melting pot of cultures and colours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Inn of the Five Graces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Five Graces Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Of The 5 Graces
- Hotel Of The Five Graces
- Of The Five Graces Hotel
- Inn Of The Five Graces Santa Fe, New Mexico