“Perfect, perfect, perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
mkeinarth
“Perfect, perfect, perfect ”
Reviewed 9 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Janice is an incredibly warm and welcoming host. We were so blown away when we were welcomed with flowers, snacks, a bottle of wine, coffee, and more! What an unexpected treat! Next, the casita itself. It is truly a work of art architecturally, and the vibe is so warm and inviting. When my husband and I first arrived, we kept calling to each other, "Oh my God! Come look at this" I told my husband if we were going to let our very best friends stay in our home while we were away, we would want to make everything as perfect as possible for them. Janice treats her guests as if they are close friends! The patio was wonderful for morning coffee, and we grilled a couple of times. The casita is very close to the plaza and more! It really is a perfect place to relax and lay back. I had wonderful dreams at night.... most likely related to the amazing magic of the casita! Thank you so much, Janice for making our vacation so beautiful!

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 19 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Loved the kiva and the location
Liked least: Liked everything - if I had a wish list it would be to have access to a printer to print my boarding pass for the return flight home.
SusanMcK
Tahoe City, California
“Charming, distinctive, good location and parking”
Reviewed 10 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

We stayed here for four nights. The Casita Arbolita is well thought out, charming, and comfortable. A casita is a compact space and Janice has used the space very well. The furnishings and artwork are tasteful. I say "distinctive" in my title--as one example, check out the unusual wood on the bathroom cabinets. Janice had fresh fruit and other goodies waiting for us--much appreciated! There were fresh flowers in the living room and a selection of maps and books for the area. We walked to the plaza and associated environment (about 10 minutes) and Canyon Street. If you are cooking, there is a gas stove!

If you are very tall (about 6'4'' or over) you may not want to stay here, as you will probably have to stoop to get through doorways. As it is a casita, the ceilings are somewhat low and it is somewhat dark inside, although the skylight in the kitchen helps immensely. The bathroom is really for one person at a time.

All that said, I highly recommend this special place for a stay in Santa Fe. It is so livable and comfortable that someone could easily live here full time. I would stay here again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: charming, comfortable, distinctive, location, parking
Liked least: mostly small windows, small bathroom
Older travelers

person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Chesapeak...
chesapeake bay
“A Cozy Comfortable Abode”
Reviewed 4 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed 8 nights at Casita Arbolita in October. Janice provided a warm welcome with flowers, fruit, and snacks to enjoy. We loved our stay here and look forward to returning. The historic district with restaurants, boutiques, churches and the main square (the Plaza) is just a few blocks away. Very easy to walk there. A well stocked corner grocery store is one block away. Canyon Road where many art galleries line both sides of the street is also an easy walk from the condo. All this to say, the condo is very well located!

We enjoyed cooking some meals "at home" using the gas grill on the patio and the nicely equipped kitchen. The condo is a comfortable place to relax after a long day walking throughout Santa Fe.

Janice is a wonderful person to meet and very easy to work with for renting the condo.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The fireplace and
Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing