“Whitewater Rafting down the Rio Grande”

Kokopelli Rafting Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Kokopelli Rafting Adventures is Santa Fe and Northern New Mexico's finest whitewater rafting guide service. Consistently ranked as Trip Advisors #1 provider in our category and recipient of Trip Advisor's Certificate of Excellence for 2015, 2016 and 2017. Join us in the Rio Grande del Norte National Monument for whitewater river rafting on the Rio Grande Racecourse (class 3), Taos Box (class 3-4), the family friendly Lower Gorge (class 2) or the Lower Gorge Racecourse full-day (class 2-3). The Rio Chama offers something for everyone as well on the full-day (class 2-3) or the multi-day overnight trip through the congressionally designated Wild and Scenic section; 31 miles of class 2 and 3 fun! Enjoying our great river canyons as well as the best guides around. Our guides start with an 80 hour training course designed to meet Colorado's stringent standards. Our veteran guides are trained to meet the US national and International Rafting Federation's international standards.
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We totally enjoyed this experience. This was our 1st time white water rafting and our daughter now wants to upgrade to the next level. Guides were awesome and this is defenitely worth the money.

1  Thank 50STATESBY18
"safety instructions"
"safe trip"
"clear instructions"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this outfit"
"meeting point"
"an absolute blast"
"a lot of fun"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Recently my family and I took a dream vacation to Santa Fe, and on the advice of a local we signed up for a 1-day trip on the Rio Chama. Our guide Justin was amazing -- so funny, knowledgeable, and safety oriented. We loved every minute. I can't wait to go back on the race course when my daughter is old enough.

2  Thank Chael C
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Water was higher than last year. Avery was an awesome guide! It was a great fit for my two grand daughters age 11 and 13. I would definitely reccomend kokopelli rafting adventures. I cant think of a better way to spend s day in New Mexico. I csbt wait for next year.

1  Thank mdnewmexico
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I did the day section on the Rio Chama with Kokopelli Rafting Adventures in late June. It was a truly wonderful trip; very scenic, comfortable and exciting! The guides were friendly and made the whole group feel welcome and safe. Lunch was awesome too! Rafting is a must-do in northern New Mexico and I would strongly recommend this company.