“Whitewater Rafting down the Rio Grande”

Kokopelli Rafting Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Kokopelli Rafting is Santa Fe and Northern Newmexico's finest Rafting Guide Service. Raft the Rio Grande and Rio Chama enjoying our great river canyons as well as the best guides around.
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We totally enjoyed this experience. This was our 1st time white water rafting and our daughter now wants to upgrade to the next level. Guides were awesome and this is defenitely worth the money.

1  Thank 50STATESBY18

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Recently my family and I took a dream vacation to Santa Fe, and on the advice of a local we signed up for a 1-day trip on the Rio Chama. Our guide Justin was amazing -- so funny, knowledgeable, and safety oriented. We loved every minute. I can't wait to go back on the race course when my daughter is old enough.

2  Thank Chael C
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Water was higher than last year. Avery was an awesome guide! It was a great fit for my two grand daughters age 11 and 13. I would definitely reccomend kokopelli rafting adventures. I cant think of a better way to spend s day in New Mexico. I csbt wait for next year.

1  Thank mdnewmexico
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I did the day section on the Rio Chama with Kokopelli Rafting Adventures in late June. It was a truly wonderful trip; very scenic, comfortable and exciting! The guides were friendly and made the whole group feel welcome and safe. Lunch was awesome too! Rafting is a must-do in northern New Mexico and I would strongly recommend this company.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I had a blast with the Kokopelli Rafting team on the Racecourse. I elected to do the Inflatable kayak trip. This made the trip more exciting and wet!