“Slow Service Reasonable Food”
Review of Le Chantilly Cafe

Le Chantilly Cafe
Ranked #365 of 577 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: American, French
Description: Phone 505-984-8500 In the Garrett Hotel
Description: Phone 505-984-8500 In the Garrett Hotel
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Service was slow but the server was pleasant. Food was reasonable. I ordered the quiche and you had to pay extra for a side salad...I think they should up the price and include the salad. Getting a slab of quiche on your plate with nothing to go with it seems odd. Hubby had the pasta...quite tasty but very little chicken to go with it.

1  Thank RobinsFolly

Reviewed 11 October 2012

We stayed at Garrett's Desert Inn and Le Chantilly is part of the hotel. Compared to other restaurants breakfast is very reasonable. I had their homemade granola and yogurt. It was a large bowl more than I could eat. My husband had the southwest omelet and it was also very large. The ladies that waited on us were very friendly. I also had their orange spice ice tea. It was delicious.

1  Thank OKTraveler88
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Enjoyed breakfast on the patio with family. The breakfast Quiche and pastries, great. Staff very friendly.

1  Thank CactusCaro
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Another hidden gem. There are a few in Santa Fe if you seek them out. The name of the venue has changed a few times over the years. Easy walking distance from the Square. Our meals were very good and seating in the outdoor area with the entertainment was pleasant. I recommend anyone visiting SF give it a try for something a little different.

1  Thank BobLCR
Reviewed 20 August 2012

The title pretty much says it. Good food, quick service, clean, reasonable prices. If we had noticed the patio sooner, we would have enjoyed breakfast outside.

1  Thank radiopat