“Dedicated Gluten Free - Happiness Abounds.”
Review of Revolution Bakery

Revolution Bakery
Ranked #8 of 11 Bakeries in Santa Fe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Dedicated Gluten Free - Happiness Abounds.”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I have been driving from Fort Collins to Santa Fe more often now that I have discovered Revolution. Its to the point that I know and am now friends with the staff and owner. Always friendly, and helpful, patient and generally awesome! I love the salads, egg fried sandwich, pizza, breads, scones... I sometimes buy large amounts and then take it home to my food vacuume sealer and freeze it for later use. When I'm in Santa Fe, I stay at El Ray Inn, right across the street (has kitchens) and I'm in Revolution everyday for a brunch - it makes traveling to Santa Fe more pleasurable. Simple dining area, wide variety in menu choices. I highly recommend.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank onthegulfcoast-girl
helloworld1, Owner at Revolution Bakery, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thanks so much onthegulfcoast-girl for your wonderful review! We really appreciate hearing from our customers, and we're glad to know that you enjoy Revolution Bakery and travel here for our gluten-free food.

We're launching a line of Revolution to Go-Go products that include mixes for our gluten-free breads, pancakes, pizza dough and more that you can take home and make yourself, so be sure to try those next time you're here. Thanks again for your review. We look forward to seeing you soon. ~ Owner Dionne Christian

Pinetop-Lakeside, AZ
“Great for same day freshness”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have celiac disease and live in a small town so I was super excited to try this bakery while visiting Santa Fe. I tried the breads as well as the brownies, scones, lemon bars, and strawberry muffins. The bread was bought fresh that day but by the next day it was getting hard and crumbly like other gluten free breads. The brownies also became very dry after just one day. The lemon bars seemed to stay fresh and moist as did the scones. The muffins only lost a little of their moistness after one day. We also ate there for breakfast and the buttermilk pancakes were awesome! I would definitely recommend this place as long as you are going to eat the products the same day you buy them! I did freeze one loaf of bread so maybe that one will be ok once it thaws...

• Visited May 2014
helloworld1, Owner at Revolution Bakery, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Brett,

Glad to hear you enjoyed our gluten-free breads and other baked goods. Sorry to hear about your experience with our bread and brownies, which usually stay fresh for several days. In fact, we even sell our day-old breads and other baked goods to customers, who have never experienced this problem. We hope you'll give us another chance when you're back in Santa Fe to provide you with the quality of food we're known for! ~ Dionne C., owner
Melbourne, Australia
“yummmmm!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The yummiest gluten free bread ever!! The lemon slice tastes great too! The staff were very friendly. Highly recommend a visit if you are looking for fresh GF bread!

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Kirralee_Dave
Westlake, Ohio
“Entirely gluten free and great food”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

When in Santa Fe, NM you must try Revolution Bakery. They serve breakfast (8-11am) and lunch (11am-3pm) every day except Sunday. I love their breakfast burrito. Other reviewers have panned this place and I don't understand them at all. Revolution has a wide assortment of tasty breads and a good selection of scones, muffins, brownies and pastry items each one I tried was delightful. The staff was very friendly. I do think they need a bit of an organizational overhaul. While the servers were pleasant, they seemed a bit distracted at times because of the way they went about doing things. Even so, I heartily recommend this place.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Roadwarrior D
Gilbert, United States
“Gluten Free!!”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Everything is gluten free, and right across from the El Rey (my favorite inn). Not much atmosphere, but plenty busy so many folks like it too.

Visited January 2014