“The best rental I've ever had”

Review of Sweet Dreams

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
paullam72...
Kerrville, Texas
“The best rental I've ever had”
Reviewed 24 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Sweet Dreams was all that and more. The house is in a great location, has comfortable furniture and beds and had everything we needed in bathrooms and kitchen. The patio is private and a wonderful place to begin the day or end it. If I am ever in Santa Fe again, I would want to return to Sweet Dreams.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All of it
Liked least: Can't think of anything
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
26 Sep 2015
Thank you so much for your kind review - we agree that Sweet Dreams has it all. We look forward to having you with us again in the future.
WI
Reviewed 6 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Weatherford OK
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing