“fast and convenient”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Brownsville, Texas
“fast and convenient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

Delicious hot dogs, and fast and friendly service when you are on the clock for lunch..They also have wonderful turkey sandwich with just the right dressing. WoW!!

Visited August 2013
7 Thank LeoDorantes

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

My husband and I stopped at Wow Dawgs when we were out shopping, and we WILL go back again! They have a great selection of hot dogs and bratwurst with MANY toppings to choose from. Great sides too! I got a chili dog with red New Mexican chile on it. 2 die 4. My husband got the bratwurst, and it was also delicious. We got onion rings for a side (yummy!) and tried the fried Oreos for dessert. Yes.......we will go back soon! Cute atmosphere and friendly people working there.

• Visited July 2013
7 Thank Helen D
Colorado
“Good hot dogs”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

We ate at Wow Dawgs for lunch during the week, and the restaurant was not very busy so service was fairly quick and friendly.

The menu was pretty large actually, offering a nice selection of various hot dogs - any of the Wow Dawgs come with two hot dogs inside a larger bun - and a choice of 4 breads to choose from for your bun. Onion rings were a bit greasy but tasty. A beverage station and condiment station allowed you to serve yourself for drinks and extras. Food was delivered to your table when ready.

The only down side to my hot dog was that the meat was drowned in the bread and toppings, but bread was fresh and food was served hot.

Bottom line: We would eat here again if in the mood for a decent hot dog.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank DiveMoreWorkLess
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2013

Several years ago I became a vegetarian, but every now and again I want a good hot dog, well I found them at Wow Dawgs. They have vegetarian options, vegetarian chile, mediterranean hot dog with hummus. Now if you are a meat eater I can say that my sons really enjoyed their hot dogs and fish and chips. Nice atmosphere, good decor, very friendly service,a nd very clean. I enjoyed this place and will go back.

• Visited April 2013
8 Thank Denise V
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Wow Dawgs...Incredible Hot dog joint!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

Stopped by this restaurant for a quick bite while shopping at Target. Awesome is all I can say....From the decor, to the friendly workers I was impressed, and then I had my hot dog. It was amazing, really one of the best dogs I've had. They have an impressive selection of dogs, as well as sandwiches, salads, even fish & chips.

• Visited March 2013