“A taste of France”

Chez Mamou French Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Chez Mamou French Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 614 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Price range: US$10 - US$100
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2018

We stopped in one afternoon for coffee and a pastry. Were welcomed warmly and offered a table, even though they were getting ready for dinner. All I can say is yum! Authentic French pastries and hospitality. We were just sorry we didn't find them earlier so we could have tried them for dinner.

7  Thank B0bbieJ

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Close to our hotel ( La Posada - awesome) and decent Trip Advisor reviews sent us to Chez Mamou, also we needed a break from Southwest cuisine. Service was prompt and helpful, good ambiance. The pork tenderloin was great as was the beef filet. Both served with a potato flan along with seasonal vegetables. Great wine selection as well. Will be back.

4  Thank 741tomr
Reviewed 8 September 2018

My son does not eat meat and ordered a mushroom crepe. They serve him a chicken crepe and told him it was mushroom. When he told the server about the error; they said it was a mistake and his food was given to another person. She took my son's plate and went to the other patron table to check his food (He was already eating); as it was not mushroom she proceed to check my food again, to see if I was eating his mushrooms. all this time she is walking around with the wrong plate in her hand like if she found anybody eating mushrooms she would exchange it for whatever she had in her hand and trying to find the guilty one. after about twelve minutes of the two servers trying to prove it was not their fault and coming to tell us about it; I asked if they were cooking my son's order to what I had not response. I then asked who was in charge of the place and this lady's answer was "no body" . At this point my son asked for the bill and a man server came to ask him if he wanted a mushroom crepe.my son said - all I want is the bill. After more than 30 minutes we left, and my son never had his food or a serious apology..Their only concern was to find who's fault it was in completely disregard of the customer.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

This is a wonderful little place with seating outdoors or in. Real French-speaking people abound . Their pastries are fabulous and delicious. Brunch was also great..I had Crepe aux Champignons. Delicious crepe with wild mushrooms, bechamel and gruyere.
My husband had Friand Saucisse..sausage wrapped in puff pastry with a small nicely dressed salad. And mimosas! I would go back again and again. Their dinner menu is also intriguing.

7  Thank janstock99
Reviewed 5 September 2018

When you're in Santa Fe for a few days, this is a fantastic break from the New Mexican food. The bistro itself is very comfortable and not at all hectic. For breakfast, I had the spinach quiche, potatoes and salad - excellent. My husband had the omelette, potatoes and salad which he thoroughly enjoyed too. We highly recommend it.

Date of visit: August 2018