“Great boba teas” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Durham, North Carolina
“Great boba teas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

Stopped by here after visiting the O'Keefe Museum downtown. Has a wonderful atmosphere and if I had more time I would have spent my afternoon relaxing at one of their many colorful tables or booths. Large variety of vegan treats and delicious boba teas. Friendly staff.

• Visited November 2013
8 Thank sydneynotaustralia

Westfield, New Jersey
“Vegan treats”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

When you are a vegan, finding dessert can be a challenge. Sorbet or fresh fruit in restaurants, and there are always Oreos, but... Happiness is finding a bakery full of vegan cupcakes and cookies. Delicious! Decor is funky, young woman behind the counter friendly. but was in no hurry. Nice play area for children, but we were just as happy that there were none in attendance while we were there. This place is down the street from the Georgia O'Keefe Museum.

• Visited September 2013
5 Thank Blockster
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Rated R”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

I was very excited to find an all gluten free bakery. Being mostly vegan was awesome too. When we walked in it was pleasing to see the quaint atmosphere, but the music was appalling. If I lived in Santa Fe, I would call my order in and come in last minute to get it. Or, actually, I would check out the other GF bakeries in town first. The thing is, I enjoy most all music, but to have a place of business that clearly caters to children playing music that used the "F" word over and over again and in EVERY SONG. We were in there for 20-30 minutes and not one single song was appropriate for a business, much less one that caters to children. I kept looking around to see if any of the customers were enjoying it and it didn't appear that way. Tho the staff clearly was. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Lorinda C
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

My son cannot have gluten or dairy which meant lots of of pb and and j on this vacation. It was great when we got to Santa Fe and went to momo and co! He had a waffle and we took lots goodies back to the hotel!

• Visited July 2013
7 Thank jhager83
Columbia, SC
“Only good if you are vegan”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

All of the reviews are actually saying "this place is great compared to other gluten-free and vegan restaurants". And the food was good, but bland. The staff was friendly, but understaffed----slow service. There's a children's play area and the children were yelling like they were outside at the park. The room is loud because the floors are hardwood and the walls hard also. No, I wouldn't go again unless I was vegan.

• Visited July 2013