“Incredible Breakfast and All Gluten Free”
Review of Momo&Co Bakery and Boba Tea Bar - CLOSED

Momo&Co Bakery and Boba Tea Bar
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 December 2013

So whether you have a gluten intolerance or not, Momo's has an incredible selection of breakfast items to choose from. It also some of the best coffee in Santa Fe. The combination of a great breakfast and great coffee is actually rare as it is normally one of the other. Can't say enough about the food, drinks, and service. This is a very very casual and laid back interior with just basics for tables and chairs but has a very warm environment. Just look at the pictures to see the incredible food! Definitely a must! We preferred this over the Revolution Bakery, which definitely lacks in the coffee department.

5  Thank Masci_JM

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Stopped by here after visiting the O'Keefe Museum downtown. Has a wonderful atmosphere and if I had more time I would have spent my afternoon relaxing at one of their many colorful tables or booths. Large variety of vegan treats and delicious boba teas. Friendly staff.

8  Thank sydneynotaustralia
Reviewed 4 October 2013

When you are a vegan, finding dessert can be a challenge. Sorbet or fresh fruit in restaurants, and there are always Oreos, but... Happiness is finding a bakery full of vegan cupcakes and cookies. Delicious! Decor is funky, young woman behind the counter friendly. but was in no hurry. Nice play area for children, but we were just as happy that there were none in attendance while we were there. This place is down the street from the Georgia O'Keefe Museum.

5  Thank Blockster
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I was very excited to find an all gluten free bakery. Being mostly vegan was awesome too. When we walked in it was pleasing to see the quaint atmosphere, but the music was appalling. If I lived in Santa Fe, I would call my order in and come in last minute to get it. Or, actually, I would check out the other GF bakeries in town first. The thing is, I enjoy most all music, but to have a place of business that clearly caters to children playing music that used the "F" word over and over again and in EVERY SONG. We were in there for 20-30 minutes and not one single song was appropriate for a business, much less one that caters to children. I kept looking around to see if any of the customers were enjoying it and it didn't appear that way. Tho the staff clearly was. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

2  Thank Lorinda C
Reviewed 1 August 2013

My son cannot have gluten or dairy which meant lots of of pb and and j on this vacation. It was great when we got to Santa Fe and went to momo and co! He had a waffle and we took lots goodies back to the hotel!

7  Thank jhager83