“Dirty Tables All over the place”
Review of Santa FE Airport Grill - CLOSED

Santa FE Airport Grill
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

12:24PM You have to order our food at cashier then when ww go our table we got big surprise all the available tables were awful dirty

Reviewed 10 May 2014

This place by far has the best food out of any airport I've travelled through in the world - no joke! The grill has a large dining area with indoor and outdoor seating options (very comfortable). The food was simple, delicious, and came out in a speedy manner, which was great. The prices are affordable, and they also have a great selection of postcards etc on sale. Would love to dine at the Santa Fe Airport Grill again!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Have to say that this little grill is one of the reasons I fell love with SFe. The food is pretty good New Mexican cuisine (sort of a Mom and Pop type place). Love the different chili's and soups (very authentic)... and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Sweeeet little place!

2  Thank selectivediner
Reviewed 3 October 2012

A throwback to Old days of aviation and travel in general. Could be the set for a production of "Bust Stop" only with planes. Just a really, really good burger. And the soup's are good, too. And they have good pickles. And they're friendly. If you're flying out of Santa Fe, don't be afraid to eat at the airport. Beats most other airports by a mile.

7  Thank Rufus_Henry
Reviewed 25 June 2012

I seldom fly out of Santa Fe. Actually I have lived here 26 years and have done it twice. Its usually a price thing as I like to fly Southwest and they only fly out of ABQ. But AA had a $99 deal to LA so I went local. I was ecstatic. From the short lines to the cheap parking to the 10 minutes from my house. And the restaurant in the funky and cool mid century terminal was great ! Really really good green chile cheesburger on the patio. I am so doing this again. Even if Im not flying out of SFO. Come on City of Santa Fe, what will it take to get another airline ?

7  Thank Santafesoaker