“Cool coffee bar, great coffee and food”

Iconik Coffee Roasters and Cafe
Ranked #13 of 39 Coffee & Tea in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Premium Direct Trade Coffee, lightly roasted, brewed to perfection by a highly trained and friendly staff. Top notch Direct Trade teas. House-Made Baked Items, Light Breakfast and Lunch, all items sourced locally. Gluten Free Available. Our coffee is an extension of our love. Our love for you, the coffee, and the hands that produced and plucked each ripened cherry. Spread the love.
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Iconik seems to strive to be a different kind of coffee shop. They are typically Santa Fe with the organic coffee, fair trade bought, that whole jive. They definitely have a trendy atmosphere, with cool music, unusual but interesting decor, a wide variety of seats (bar stools, couches, wood chairs, etc), and a young staff. Overall it isn't exactly my thing, but hey it's a coffee bar in Santa Fe. Along those lines, it's a little hard to find and parking isn't obvious. They are in a business and residential park, so most of the spaces are labeled with who can and can't park there.

For uncool people like me, the reason to come here is the quality of the food and coffee. They roast and grind the coffee beans for every cup individually. This ain't Starbucks - it's high quality, almost personalized coffee. They have a good selection of the types of coffee bean you can get, and I'd imagine a coffee connoisseur would be in heaven here. Their baked goods were also delicious. My wife had a cookie and I had a brownie. I don't remember if they offered sandwiches or other substantial food, but I remember a tower of baked goods which all looked amazing. They weren't cheap but not exorbitant either. I think the coffee was around $3.50 a cup (might have been ~12oz cup) and the cookies were a couple bucks. However I thought the prices were totally reasonable for the quality. I also have to say that the staff were very helpful and answered our questions about the roasting quite well.

8  Thank John Y

Reviewed 24 June 2013

We recently stumbled across Iconik Coffee whilst exploring Santa Fe. It's a great local gem - slightly off the beaten track but well worth a visit for coffee lovers!

The decor is fabulous and unpretentious (full of local art, retro industrial finishes and trendy locals) and the vibe warm and relaxing (great soundtrack!). The staff were friendly and welcoming, and happily provided recommendations for tea, coffee and food for us 'out of towners'. The coffee and chai tea were divine and the scones delicious (totally different to our Australian concept of scones) - the raspberry, lemon and almond scone was a favourite.

Would definitely recommend starting the day here with some amazing coffee and food before exploring what Santa Fe has to offer. A real local gem!

12  Thank belsi