“Perfection!”
Review of Geronimo

Geronimo
Reserve with OpenTable
Geronimo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 610 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Price range: US$30 - US$80
Cuisines: American, French, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Camino De Monte Sol
Description: Elegant fine dining in a 1756 adobe home. Santa Fe's only Mobil 4 Star/ AAA 4 Diamond Restaurant.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We chose Geronimos to celebrate our wedding anniversary and we were so pleased that we did! From the warm “Happy Anniversary!” upon our arrival, to the glass of champagne, to the special dessert, every chance to recognize our special occasion was done! We shared the crab cakes but they were so delicious we should’ve order two! My husband, a more adventurous eater, had the elk tenderloin with the tellicherry pepper rub and he said it was “unbelievably good! The same can be said for my beef tenderloin served with four options of sauces on the side (horseradish, hollandaise, caramelized onions and au poivre) and frites. We have had many upscale steakhouse filets but this one was so much better. Cooked perfectly with no waste, I will remember this one for a long time! A very good bottle of Frog’s Leap Zinfandel paired perfectly with both meats! We splurged on the banana cream pie, not your traditional BCP! More like a pastry tart it was a perfect ending to a great evening!! Can’t thank the staff enough for making our celebration so special!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,981)

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We made an 8:30 pm reservation on a Sunday evening and they were busy. We decided to eat intimately in the bar and the wait staff were superb. I ordered the prosecco bottle cost $45 for about four pours, and other cocktails were a bit on the pricey side too. The Elk wascooked perfectly Medium along with fresh bread an vegetables. The croquettes were excellent and also came with fresh veggies. I got the soup which was a leak creamy soup. This is a very elegant place, but also has outside dining.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Geronimo is my favorite restaurant in Santa Fe. As a Santa Fe resident, I have been to most of the city’s offerings. Geronimo never disapoints. The menu, waitstaff and ambience are all superb.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We ate at fine restaurants in Santa Fe for a week. This one didn't live up to our expectations. The service was good, although we felt very rushed. The atmosphere was odd - a very narrow room with lots of curtains; a very long banquette where private conversations were impossible. We had appetizers, entrees and shared a dessert. The foie gras was the best part of my meal. My entree - the lobster tails were so salty that they were almost inedible. There was also so much spice on them, that the lobster flavor didn't come through at all. The basil pasta was very chewy. i almost ordered the lamb, but at $52 decided to stick to the $42 for lobster tails. My husband had the sea bass that was in a broth and it was good, but nothing outstanding. The banana cream pie dessert was excellent and well presented. The valet parking was nice.

5  Thank NewBlueEyes
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Really had a great experience
Really nice surroundings, cool, calm and even serene
Awesome service - our waiter defo went above and beyond...with the little touches I really like in great restaurants...my wife ordered the 4 course Vegetarian menu, I only ordered 3 courses off the regular one...when I asked the waiter whether I should order a 4th one to "align" with my wife, he told me not to worry...and then brought me a mini version of her 2nd dish so that I did not have an empty plate when she was eating
The food was really good as well, nice innovative dishes, very well executed - the pear salad was fresh and tasty, really excellent after a hot day - the lobster tails (quite a big dish) were really full of flavour, as well as moist and tender
Very nice desserts as well - they know their chocolate !

My favorite restaurant in my whole Arizona/New Mexico/Texas trip

Been to Geronimo? Share your experiences!