“perfect!”

Ranked #4 of 10 Bakeries in Santa Fe
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Dulce is a neighborhood-style bakery and coffee house emphasizing local, fresh ingredients. We bake everything from scratch in our kitchen daily, offering a wide assortment of breakfast pastries, cakes, cupcakes, tarts, brownies and other amazing desserts. We also feature our famous cinnamon rolls every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday. And don't forget our popular quiches - awarded one of Santa Fe's Top 10 dishes of 2013 by Local Flavor Magazine! All of these can be enjoyed with an espresso beverage or cup of coffee made with Agapao coffee, a Santa Fe Certified organic, Fair Trade coffee brand.
Antofagasta, Chile
“perfect!”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

is the best in santa fe, the coffe is so good!... and the brownies, lemon bars, coffe pies... EVERYTHING IS PERFECT! I LOVE IT!

• Visited April 2014
5 Thank GIGISITA
Kirk B, Owner at Dulce Bakery & Coffee, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you for letting us know how much you appreciated everything at dulce. We strive for perfection in everything we serve our customers. We are thrilled that we did not disappoint!

“Warm and Inviting”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Dulce is warm and inviting in three ways. The Chai is warming on a cold day with milk, soy milk or almond milk. The staff have warm smiles and are helpful. I've been there twice so far and that was true both times. With the south facing exposure a lot of light streams through the front window. I find that its warm to sit and perfect for one minute daydreams.The space is bright modern but not stark, it is comfy and inviting. Students hook up their computers and study with a Danish and coffee. Retired couples chat over tea and muffins. Friends share a piece of their excellent flour-less chocolate cake. There is quiche available too. I haven't tried it yet,but it is on my list.I'm a fan of there gluten free blueberry muffins. One tweek would make this a perfect place . Only two Items out of the close to 20 house baked items they sell are gluten free. The chocolate flour-less cake is and the sugary but very good blueberry muffin is. It would be very nice to have a new gluten free item to try occasionally. I suppose the two gluten free items are the token 10% of their baked goods. I hope that changes very soon to a higher percent.

• Visited January 2014
6 Thank Magdalena052
Kirk B, Owner at Dulce Bakery & Coffee, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
We appreciate your wonderfully "warm" review of dulce. There are so many other products we would love to add to our menu...including more gluten-free choices (it's one of our top requests). We hope to have a few more gluten-free items in the future. Meanwhile, a few of our cupcakes and cakes (carrot, chocolate, and red velvet) can be made gluten-free by special order...just give us a couple of days heads-up.
New Mexico
“Perfect Quiche!”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I just had the pleasure of enjoying the most delicious quiche I have eaten outside of my own kitchen. I had the Quiche Lorraine. It takes at least 15 minutes to prepare, but well worth the wait. Perfect flavor, firm yet creamy custard, crisp crust. The latte was wonderful as well. I look forward to trying their cakes!

• Visited January 2014
7 Thank Sketchbooktours
Kirk B, Owner at Dulce Bakery & Coffee, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
We much appreciate your raving review of our quiche! The January 2014 edition of "Local Flavor" Magazine named our quiche one of the Best Dishes in Santa Fe for 2013. We always have six to eight different varieties of quiche available...and whole quiches can be ordered a day in advance. We hope you come back and try all of them (not all at once of course)!
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“This is a Dangerous Place...”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

...because you will be tempted to try everything in the case. All of it is delicious! We have used Dulce multiple times for cakes and cupcakes for various events. I inevitably choose to get a dozen assorted cupcakes because it is impossible to only chose one kind. I am thankful I live far enough away that I can't walk here everyday to sample their delectable treats.

dulcebakery.com

• Visited September 2013
7 Thank DB-Raw
“What a cake!”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Decided to try Dulce for a birthday cake for my husband. Picked a coconut three-layer from the bakery case, and had one of the best cakes ever. And we have enjoyed cakes around the world in our travels in US and elsewhere. Very flavorful cake with coconut in the batter, cream cheese filling and frosting, and coconut on the outside. Not one crumb was left. This is now our go-to place for bakery treats. (NOTE: We "tried out" the goods by having a yummy brownie and coffee, and that sold us on our choice!)

• Visited September 2013
4 Thank GAIL W

Been to Dulce Bakery & Coffee? Share your experiences!