“My Favorite Brew”

Dining options: After-hours
Santa Fe
“My Favorite Brew”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is my favorite bee place in town. Both locations are great, but I like the Railyard best because of all the surrounding activities. They offer a "Kolsch" which really does not have much resemblance with the Kölsch I am used to from Cologne in Germany, but it has great taste and is GLUTEN FREE - a rare combination.

They also offer a wide selection of pub food - especially the "build your own burger" using local buffalo meat brings us back there again and again. Recently I was there with a group of about 10 people after a bike ride and the waitress was very efficient and professional, providing separate checks when we asked for it.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Meikie1948

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Delicious fish and chips! Some of the best I've had in Santa Fe. The draft beer I had was also good, but I can't remember the name of it! The server was a little distracted, but other than that, everything was excellent.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Jeff L
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great food...Great Ambience”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Located in the Railyard, this restaurant had a nice vibe. Families, singles, etc. Prices were very good and food was delicious. Try the humus plate...excellent! Service was very good and wait staff efficient.

3 Thank drpff
New Orleans, Louisiana
“We didn't drink, but food was not that great”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Had the chicken and green chili stew, but was disappointed......had large chunks of celery that distracted from the taste of the chicken and the chilis. Waiter was not good......thank goodness for the support staff. They were very kind. We did not drink and that may be why our experience was not good, but we won't go back.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Nice place for a mid bike ride break”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Conveniently located on the rail trail too. We were just going to stop for something cold to drink mid ride. Saw a burger being served and we decided to split a green chili cheeseburger. Chose the slaw for the side. All delicious. Plus the waiter was excellent; split our order onto separate plates and was quick refilling our ice tea.

Great casual place in the railyard.

3 Thank SNG56