“Enjoy a comfortable casita in a tranquil setting...”
other travellers have booked this property
Entry from exterior Private patio
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entry from exterior
Private patio
Dining/kitchen viewed from living room
Living room with view towards dining & kitchen
TV on north wall of living room
Kiva in northeast corner of living room
Dining & kitchen, all modern appliances
Dining
Dining room, kitchen
Bedroom w/queen size bed
Bedroom closet
Bathroom with antique vanity
Garden bordering private patio
Private patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Richard S
Seattle, Washington
“Enjoy a comfortable casita in a tranquil setting, with friendly hosts.”
Reviewed 23 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Located in a residential neighborhood of adobe/pueblo-style homes, about 2 miles from the central plaza, this comfortable casita was the ideal place to stay for our recent 5-day visit to Santa Fe, New Mexico.
We really appreciated that our hosts Joe & Nancy greeted us and showed us the casita's features.
Our favorite features of the casita: fully-functional kitchen, beautiful bathroom, shady patio, short drive to shopping. (We actually walked to the plaza via Canyon Road, though the residential roads to get to Canyon Road are not very pedestrian friendly.)
We hope we're fortunate enough to visit Santa Fe again someday, and if we do, we'll certainly try to stay at this casita.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Tranquility and comfortability of the casita.
Liked least: Location not very pedestrian friendly.
24 Oct 2016
Great guests that we would welcome back. Thanks for the kind review !
John G
Highland Park, Illinois
“Fabulous cottage in the heart of Santa Fe”
Reviewed 16 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

My wife and I just got back from a 10-day stay in this wonderful casita and can't wait to go back. It's a perfect place for a couple with a peaceful outdoor area to enjoy the beautifully landscaped garden and comfortable indoor spaces. Gracious hosts. Perfect location within minutes of the Plaza. Canyon Road, and Museum Hill.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We really enjoyed mornings and evenings sitting in the yard
Vernal H
“Loved being there”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Hope to return.
Wonderful hosts.
Loved the quiet place to relaxe and read outside.
Great location close to Canyon road.

Older travelers
6 Jul 2016
Thank you. You were such great guests! Inspired by your suggestion, we now have two new Adirondack chairs under the shade trees.
perospaon...
Elmira, New York
“Amazing Casita in beautiful Santa Fe”
Reviewed 30 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

Joe and Nancy's casita was wonderful. It was cozy, very comfortable and meticulously maintained. Access to a lovely yard just added to the pleasure of staying there. It is easily accessible to downtown Santa Fe, and Nancy and Joe were gracious hosts. Staying at the casita made a great visit to Santa Fe that much more enjoyable.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The location and the care taken by the owners of the property to ensure a pleasant stay.
6 Jul 2016
We so appreciate your kind words. It was such a pleasure for us to have you stay. Please come back again someday.
FloMonaco
Belmar, New Jersey
“Wonderful house”
Reviewed 2 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

Joe's place was exactly as pictured. Quiet, comfy and with all the necessities, internet, tv, near the city center and in c lose proximity to the museum district. We enjoy exploring a city live the local and this clean, comfortable place gave us that opportunity. We were even provided with our first pound of coffee. I would recommend this to two people traveling. Any more would be too much.

Liked best: Neighborhood
Liked least: House needs a foot stool or hassock to make it a bit more comfortable.
Your age range 50-64
People with pets
LivingIco...
Alexandria, Louisiana
“Bliss Wrapped in Perfection”
Reviewed 31 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

I have only one complaint: That I eventually had to end my stay.

The owners have set the bar high, and their charming casita will definitely be a tough act to follow. I enjoyed a solo stay for three wonderful nights in late October. I loved using the kiva fireplace every evening. The casita was clean, comfortable and had everything I needed. I have dietary restrictions, so being able to use the full kitchen to cook all my meals greatly added value to the property. The casita was *much* nicer and offered so much more than the hotel room I had in nearby Taos that cost about the same amount. The owners Joe and Nancy welcomed me when I arrived, had beautiful fresh flowers out for me on the table and were available when I needed anything (the only thing I needed was additional kindling to make a fire on my third night, and Nancy brought me some).

I enjoyed being able to walk to Canyon Road, the historic Plaza and the Georgia O'Keefe Museum one chilly morning. I am fit but I am cold-natured and have feet issues, which I only mention to say that the walk to town would certainly be doable for many.

I enjoyed the quietness of the neighborhood and the casita surrounded by thick adobe walls. The decor both inside and out was beyond lovely and elegant. Everything about the casita was pleasing to my eyes and soothing to my spirit.

The bed was comfortable and there was plenty of storage space.

I want to go back already!

Liked best: Kiva fireplace, walking distance to historic Plaza
Travelling group: Solo
Older travelers
Rhea E
“Exceeding our expectations”
Reviewed 19 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed a wonderful week in this little Casita! The pictures don't do it justice...it's better!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cozy and comfortable; quiet!
Liked least: Unable to depend on computer and no printer. :(
20 Oct 2015
Thanks Rhea!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing