“Fit our needs”

Cuisines: Bar
Green Valley, Arizona
“Fit our needs”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Just arrived in town, were hungry and stopped at first restaurant we saw. Mistakenly walked into the "bar" section; didn't see the restaurant portion until we were leaving.

As per previous comments, noisy, crowded, slow service, had to hunt down our waitress to pay the bill.

But we both enjoyed the prime rib salad, very tender meat, though way too much greens.

• Visited June 2014

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“50 TVs and lots of noise”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We felt like we were at a party. Visiting during the World Cup, we had a short wait for a table and a long wait for our food, which was consistently flavorful but sweet. We had four kinds of wings, a salad, and an order of fish tacos, plus beers and we liked everything. The service was disorganized and jaw-droppingly slow but we were watching the game and we really did have a good time. My daughter said, "It's like France! You have to get up and go find your waiter every time you need something. But they're always happy to help."

• Visited June 2014
“A spicy hot mess”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Writing this just minutes after leaving...positives first: very friendly server and manager. To be improved: food took FOREVER to get to the table-same with other tables around us. One order was completely wrong. Food not very tasty. Usually a place like this has the chain restaurant food process down even if it's not the greatest, but this place seems to need an all-staff organizational meeting. I think we'll go elsewhere next time.

Austin, Texas
“Anytime, Goodtime!”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Like to drink and electric atmosphere? This is the place to be in.
Lots of choices of drinks and wings and just explore new excitements! Lots of fun...And if there is any ball game going on, you got it...Go by yourself..go with the friends...It's just Fun!!

Visited February 2014
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“This is the first BWW I've been to and I don't get the national love”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Must be a local chain problem, but some of my friends seem to love it. Compared to other bar-type options in SF (not many, to be honest), it's fairly average. Compared to the insanely good restaurants we have all over the city, it's not good. Very loud and chaotic atmosphere can make for a disorienting night of it, especially when you're going there to hang out with friends (what's the point if you can't hear the person next to you speaking?). Having 12 TVs in sight at any one time is potentially great (never get bored) or distracting (hard to concentrate).

I'm not even impressed with their supposed holy grail, the Wings! I've tried a few of their sauces and they are good, not great, certainly not AMAZEBALLS as my friends assured me. The burger I had was pretty good, and I liked the fries. My wife got nachos and enjoyed them.

I've been to many, many sports bars and pubs and this was the best for viewing options and the worst for having fun with friends. If you want to come here, eat some decent food, slug back a beer or two, and watch The Game, it's an alright choice. Heck, in Santa Fe, maybe the best choice. But I'd far rather watch football at a friend's house. I'd even rather host a viewing party and make my own food, despite the extra effort required.

There isn't a ton of selection, beer or food, and last time I went they seemed to be out of 3 or 4 of the beers. The menu was a "national chain" menu or some such excuse. I finally said just to bring me something local and be done with it.

• Visited January 2014