“Tia Sophia”

Neighbourhood: Downtown
Denver, Colorado
“Tia Sophia”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We were looking for a breakfast place and found this little diner. The service was really great. It was a friendly wait staff and we felt welcomed and comfortable. I had the chorizo breakfast burrito “Christmas” style which was pretty good. It wasn't the best burrito I have ever had only because I felt that the taste was pretty bland. The green chili was good and it wasn't that hot. The green chili batch spice level changes daily so you really never know how hot it will be. My Boyfriend had the bacon breakfast burrito, also “Christmas” style. Pretty good except; there is literally only one strip of bacon in the burrito! Ugh. Good place for decent breakfast burrito.

2 Thank Michelle0102

Los Angeles, California
“Tia Sophia's”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Very popular & close to the plaza, Tia's serves New Mexican dishes such as enchiladas, posole, green chile, etc. Breakfast & Lunch only.

Visited June 2014
Thank snooksinK.C.
Tomball, Texas
“Good Breakfast stop”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We had breakfast here twice--it's a cozy place. The food was good and the prices were reasonable. It was recommended by the hotel staff as one of the best in town.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Galo52
Arlington, Texas
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

We came do breakfast and loved it! They have pancakes and such, but I got the Friday special with beans, blue corn enchilada, etc. it was the perfect savory breakfast, cooked well and very filling, not greasy. I wish we had come back for dinner, as the next place we ate was not as good.

2 Thank Rambler541
Fernandina Beach, FL
“Excellent New Mexican Breakfast Spot!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We ate breakfast at Tia Sophia's Restaurant in Santa Fe several years ago. We remembered great food and excellent service and our memory served us well. Tia Sophia's is basically a block from the plaza in Santa Fe. My husband had the blueberry pancakes with fresh blueberries. He didn't leave a morsel. My huevos rancheros were perfectly prepared and the serving was huge - I just couldn't finish it all. The place was packed but our service was spot-on. Even though they were busy the manager took time to give us a map and show us different spots around the plaza. We will plan another trip to Tia Sophia's the next time we are in Santa Fe - and I suggest you give it a try!

3 Thank brazvisitor