“Extra Large Servings”
Review of Blake's Lotaburger

Blake's Lotaburger
Ranked #189 of 574 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This place is very generous with their servings. My husband ordered a hamburger with chili's and I ordered a chili dog. They were pretty busy when we stopped by but they were pretty quick to get orders filled. We could have easily split something since the servings are so large.

5  Thank Susan M
There are newer reviews for Blake's Lotaburger

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Expected an amazing burger & fries, considering this local chain seems to be everywhere. Burgers, fries, onion rings all tasted fresh from the freezer. Shame shame in this fabulous food city, no more thank you.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

I realize there are several Lotaburgers in Santa Fe and this review only pertains to the one located at 3200 Cerrillos Road. Stopped by for a quick burger and fries and ended up leaving feeling ripped off. First of all, when I ordered a burger and fries, that should have cost about $6 and some change, the cashier rang up the wrong thing, told me it was $9 and something then handed me a drink cup. I told her that I didn't order that, that I only wanted a burger and fries and she acted disgusted that I would "change the order". She then insinuated that I didn't order what I said I did. She kind of acted p.o.'ed at me. She took my money, re-rang something, gave me the wrong change and when I called her out on it, she again acted disheveled, as if I were putting her out or something. Anyway, I was overcharged by $2 but figured I didn't want the hassle to have her try to figure it out so I dealt with it. So, I got my order and left the restaurant. I drove home, about a quarter mile away. On the way, I ate some fries and they were cold and when I got home and went to eat the burger, I realized that the burger patty was 1/3 of the way gone. Missing. As if someone had taken a couple bites out. The bun was intact, it was just the patty that was the problem. At this point I was not very happy and decided to take the order back. I was hungry and not in the mood for this. Happily they refunded my money (not all of it, just what she was supposed to have charged me in the first place). Bad experience. Hopefully for the restaurant it was a freak thing. I should have followed my friends advice...if there aren't many people in a restaurant, it probably isn't worth the stop. There were only 4 people in the entire restaurant when I was there. I would recommend the cashier receive some customer service training.

1  Thank plbbob
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I've never given a restaurant a "terrible" rating before, but this one earned it. We were there around 5:00 on a Tuesday evening. There was only one other person in the restaurant at the time. The undertrained teenager at the counter totally ignored us for almost a minute while he put money in the cash register. No, "I'll be with you in a minute". Just totally ignored us. When he took our order it was if he was doing us a favor. When we went to find a table to wait ro our order, every table (yes, every) was filthy. Every trash container in the restaurant was full and/or overflowing. We were orignially planning on eating in the restaurant, but took the food to the car the place was so dirty. The food itself was average at best.

We found the situation so stunningly unbelievable that my wife sent a polite but detailed email to Blake's headquarters. She never received a response. To me this suggests that corporate doesn't really care that much. Their lack of response made us decide not to bother to try other Blake's locations. I know there are a lot of Blake's fans, but even you don't want to try this location.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

After seeing Blake's in Albuquerque, we decided to try the one in Santa Fe. We knew we were at a good one when there were cars in the parking lot at 8 pm. Then one of the ladies in-line said that she orders take out from this particular Blake's all the time and that their food is worth the wait.

Even though the checker couldn't describe the size of the burger or what came on it, we were very happy with our hamburger. However, what impressed me the most was that the fries were perfectly done....crispy on the outside, cooked on the inside. They were not overcooked and not undercooked. Best fries I've had in a long while.

WOW....