“At long, last...Mu Du Noodles!”
Review of MU Du Noodles - CLOSED

MU Du Noodles
Price range: US$10 - US$17
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
“At long, last...Mu Du Noodles!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I've been meaning to try Mu Du Noodles ever since I moved here three years ago... Finally, my husband agrees and we go! It is a small space, but eclectic in a minimalist way. The tea was divine! My noodle dish was yummy...I sampled my husband's noodles, and thought mine was a bit more to my liking. (His was heavier, mine had crisp vegetables.) Someone near us ordered the chicken curry, and boy, did that smell good! I'm having chicken curry next time! ...and hopefully, it won't take us 3 years to go again!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Christine C

Palm Springs, California
“Interesting dishes”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

While not the first restaurant that comes to mind for nights out, this is a respectable places not atmospheric, but tasty noodle dishes. Not inexpensive, but quality food with decent service

Visited February 2014
4 Thank golem67
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Took my daughter, son in law and 2 1/2 year old grandson to this restaurant. It is primarily vegetarian and very nice. I highly recommend it. The prices were not unreasonable. I would make a reservation since the restaurant is small.

• Visited March 2014
7 Thank jlafla
Santa Fe, NM
“Confused”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I don't get the crowds or gushing reviews for this place! The food is ordinary at best and flavorless at worst. It's very expensive for what you get which would be OK if the food and service were top notch but they are not. The place seems to cater to the "Santa Fe hip scene" which may be the answer to the first sentence of my review. The servers are OK but they use a "all staff serve all tables" approach. On paper, that would seem to point to better service but it doesn't, at least not here. What it does is mean no staff member has an investment in making sure you're 100% satisfied. Santa Fe is not a great town for Asian food anyway and this place, despite the crowds, contributes to that reputation.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank SantaFeFF
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“not a typical Asian restaurant”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Tasty and delicious; they know how to put together a more unique combination of fresh ingredients.
Comfortable and cozy, too; feels like mom is peeling grapefruit or chopping vegetables while you eat at the next table, yet, the place also feels a bit more dressed up...like they're expecting company for the family holiday meal. Nice staff, everyone pitches in. Careful, or you might become a regular of this local establishment.

Visited February 2014