“Best chicken pot pie, I beg to differ..”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Hidden Chicken Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hidden Chicken Cafe
Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
“Best chicken pot pie, I beg to differ..”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

The chicken pot pie is just a huge crust of bread with a few pieces of chicken swimming in awful gravy. The service sucks for the amount of people that were in there at the time. The chicken was dry and seemed to be hanging out for a while. If you really want to try some good pollo asado go to the little truck that is parked on Cerrillos Rd on the side of that Salvadorean Restaurant now that is some awesome, tasty chicken!!!!

• Visited June 2013

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2013

This restaurant is named appropriately, for we had to search our food to find any chicken. Service was not good, either. We won't be going back.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Pat M
Antwerp, Belgium
“Best chicken pot pie ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2012

Quaint casual atmosphere, seriously huge food, but home cooked delicousness. The pot pie is a must have--just order it, trust me.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank 2esmom
Santa Fe
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

Hidden Chicken is my (work) neighborhood go-to place for lunch. I have eaten here at least once or twice a week for the last 6 years and during that time I have always had consistently great food and friendly service. Quesadillas, sanwiches, soups, salads. Lots of variety and while the prices have gone up a bit over the years, I still find this place to be a bargain compared to a lot of the other fare in the area.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Chuck W
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Hide from the Hidden Chicken Cafe”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

Hidden Chicken Cafe is truly hidden at the back of a mall. The decor is 1960s motel, but there are lots of chickens scattered around. Service was slow and there were only three people, including my party of two, in the restaurant. Unfortunately, my chicken was not freshly cooked. I should have known better than to order a chicken, green chile, and cheese sandwich on rye bread. The rye bread in Santa Fe was the tell. You'd have to pay me money to eat there again.

Visited February 2012