“Good burger & fries”

“Good burger & fries”
Reviewed 7 July 2008

Good burger & fries

Santa Paula, California
“The best fast food hamburger”
Reviewed 30 April 2008

Someone needs to review Lotaburger. This fast-food joint is unique to New Mexico, and there are several in every city.

If I feel like I need a fast food burger (which is not very often), this is where I go. For me it is better than any other fast food burger. I order the Lotaburger with cheese and green chili. Its a pretty good-sized hamburger made with Grade A beef, it fills the bun, and it comes automatically with mustard, lettuce, onion and tomatoes. The preparers sometimes put too much mustard on, so I order without mustard. They also frequently load the sandwich with onions—a warning. Mayo and catsup are available in packets—though one must ask for them. The green chili is medium by NM standards, hot by some others. Anyway, when I do the fixin's the way I like them, I enjoy this NM hamburger.

A few minutes wait is required because they do not start the hamburger until it is ordered. Same goes for the fries, so that when you get your hamburger it is right off the grill and the fries are hot.

Also they have an Itsaburger, a smaller hamburger, but much larger than the small burger at McDonald's, for example. Some Lotaburger restaurants serve breakfasts. I've never had one, but they do a pretty good business. Chicken and fish sandwiches are also served.

2 Thank lobo59
“breakfast burrito before...”
Reviewed 9 January 2008

breakfast burrito before 11

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not a lover of fast food...”
Reviewed 30 December 2007