“ Best hid secret in the Plaza ”
Review of Bull Ring

Bull Ring
Reserve with OpenTable
Bull Ring is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 595 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Marcy
Transit: Public Transportation is provided by the Rail Runner.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been in Santa Fe for several days and had tried several places. On my last day off of the suggestion of our Uber driver I was on a quest to find this place. I am so glad I did. Went for lunch and the place was not full. The staff were just great. Lunch was excellent and not over priced for Santa Fe. If and when I come back either for work or for leisure I plan on bringing others here.

1  Thank McMyers

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Went here at lunch and the bar area was really busy, but the dining room was empty. The server was very nice, and it was quiet in the dining room. I had the French Dip, which was typical for a French Dip sandwich, nothing special, it was tasty enough. My daughter got the Chicken Fried Steak, which did appear to be of the frozen variety, not hand breaded CFS as you would expect from a steakhouse. The bread was the best part of the meal. Overall, it was okay, but not worth the price.

6  Thank twinkshouse
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Recommended by my Santa Fe friend Bill Ful...I took 8 to dinner last Tuesday night. Friendly staff. Professional and accommodating servers. And great food. My filet was so good, I took the leftovers back to my hotel room refrigerator (a first for me) and finished it off with my room service breakfast the next morning. All in my party were impressed. Good Job and thanks Bill!

1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Great service and great food. Very good menu selection and ample portions. Wonderful atmosphere. Quiet and relaxing. Will return on our next visit. Within walking distance of the plaza.

1  Thank M F
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Delicious Prime Rib. Great service. You can make reservations online. Love this restaurant! The bar is comfortable and casual, filled with interesting locals.

1  Thank swallFayetteville_AR

Been to Bull Ring? Share your experiences!