“Lovely evening”
Review of Santacafe

Santacafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Santacafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 559 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Lovely evening”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

On a Monday evening we were able to be seated on the patio, without reservations. Service was somewhat slow, but not dreadful. Margaritas were excellent. Our entrees were delicious, and beautifully presented.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Carol C

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“I can always rely on Santa Cafe for a great meal!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have lived in Santa Fe for ten years and Santa Cafe is one of my favorite places to eat. The service and food are always top notch. I've referred many people and have never heard anything but the best reviews. The dinner menu selections are always diverse in selection as well as price. I can best describe the lunch menu as "something for everyone," again, great selection with a varied price point. Brunch is equally as good.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank K2SFNM
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Beautiful Patio plus always excellent food & service”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Beautiful Patio plus always excellent food & service_ I have never been disappointed in anything I have ordered here.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank sassy B
Indio, California
“nice local secret”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We enjoyed our lunch at the Santacafe in their interior garden setting. It was secluded and semi private.

The food was good New Mexican fare which we all enjoyed. The service was attentive and professional. Nothing in our lunch stood out - just good quality food.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kim P
“inconsistent”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Santa Fe has many great restaurants and SantaCafe has always been one of my favorites, but like so many restaurants in this town, SantaCafe has a difficult time maintaining consistency. My wife and I ate there the other night with friends, and unlike the meal we had there about a month ago which was great, this latest experience barely rated average. The special cocktail of the day--a blood orange margarita--was a huge disappointment. My wife had steak which she ordered medium rare, but came out well done. I had salmon which was done perfect, but my salad was limp with no flavor and my rice tasted like something prepared from a box mix from the convenience food section at the grocery store. Fortunately desert was a pleasant finish to a lack-luster meal. Service was just okay, and our waitress had the bill mixed up when we were ready to leave. All in all, it was a pleasant evening in a nice restaurant, but our dinner on this particular occasion certainly didn't warrant the price.

• Visited May 2014