“The Most Down Home Restaurant in Santa Fe”
Review of Santa Fe Baking Company - CLOSED

Santa Fe Baking Company
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tucson, Arizona
“The Most Down Home Restaurant in Santa Fe”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Every morning when I'm in Santa Fe, my dog Max and I go to the Santa Fe Baking Co. for coffee and breakfast. In a city with some very expensive and sometimes uptight eateries, the SFBC is as laid back, moderately priced, considerate, and warm a restaurant as you'll find anywhere. The food is excellent and fresh, the service is always pleasant and helpful, and the patio, where we sit, is guaranteed to let you meet some of the nicest people around. If you have a dog, you'll find this a great place to sit, read, and enjoy a meal in a very dog friendly atmosphere. Santa Fe Baking Co. has excellent, moderately priced Northern New Mexico food, with large portions, in a friendly downhome setting where you'll always feel at home.

• Visited September 2013
7 Thank Morley G

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Great food”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Anytime I travel to Santa Fe, I make sure to stop by the Santa Fe Baking Company. Normally I eat there late breakfast, or lunch. The food is excellent and so is the service. I highly recommend this restaurant. Oh yes, the breakfast burrito is excellent.

• Visited September 2013
6 Thank Gila Y
Penrose, Colorado
“Breakfast Burrito”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

What a delight this place was. The breakfast burrito was great.
They had so many options and while I was standing in line I saw all of their baked goods. Oh my! It was hard to choose.

Visited August 2013
6 Thank Evie D
Roy NM
“Fresh food / Free Wi-Fi”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We found a coupon for this place in the Santa Fe Reporter. A free weekly newspaper magazine found around town. The coupon was for buy one meal get one free. We sat on the Patio. Each table had their own umbrella. You can linger as long as you want. They have ice tea, ice water and several coffees you can refill yourself. I ordered a salad and you get a choice of side, I got soup. For only one dollar more you can add salmon. I thought it would be a small helping but it was very large. The soups are hand made and vary daily. My children enjoyed the flat bread pizza and smoothies they make at their smoothie bar. My husband got a wrap sandwich. You can choose different kinds of tortilla like spinach, tomato, whole wheat etc.... The wrap was twice the size we thought it would be and it came with your choice of side as well. The food was fresh, not frozen and the staff very nice. Great place to eat, take a rest r catch up emails to friends.

• Visited August 2013
5 Thank Sarah W
Phoenix, Arizona
“OK breakfast-Rude Service-Funky setting”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I had a great coffee and the green chili was tasty. The breakfast was giant.. Ended up letting my hubby eat most of it.

The cashier needs to work on customer service but, not a horrible dining experience.

Funky as Santa Fe is supposed to be.

• Visited August 2013