“Really good food and service”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #158 of 574 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We were staying in Santa Fe for a week in April and decided to get away from the historic area. We ventured out here mostly because I had a desire for some good spaghetti and meatballs and I always love the fresh Olive Garden salads.

I was really impressed with the newly expanded menu here and we were really happy with my choice of restaurants tonight. The spaghetti and meatball dish was enough to provide an extra take-home meal that proved to be as good heated up the next day as the original meal.

The salad was fresh and as good as any we have ever had in an Olive Garden Restaurant. Our server was very knowledgeable and made us feel welcome and special. The wine sample was a plus too.

We were very happy with our dining experience here and would recommend it to everyone.

3  Thank 81DaleB
There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I prefer local restaurants to chains, but had lunch here as the local restaurant next door that I was looking forward to dining at from a previous trip had gone out of business. Service was wonderful, and the wait staff friendly. The pasta primavera was tasty and caesar salad decent. Portions were huge. I was hungry, but could only finish half of my meal, which the waitress scooped into to-go boxes for me to snack on later. Prices were not cheap, but not unreasonable either considering the amount of food. The restaurant was very clean, and service quick. The only negative was the dry tasteless bread sticks. Considering all the bread they must serve, perhaps they should buy french bread, or visit Little Caesars to try to upgrade the quality.

3  Thank spacepilot500
Reviewed 20 April 2014

for lunch is the best option!... you´ll find excelent food, everything!... and the best service, the place is good too... is not too cheep but the price is worth it!

2  Thank GIGISITA
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We came to the Olive Garde because we like Italian food. We ordered some appetizers and the ravioli and a pizza for entree. At first we got a salad with warm bread which was great. But then the entree arrived and it seemed the order for the appetizers was misplaced in the kitchen. They quickly restored the order. When the entree did arrive the pizza was black at the bottom, so we send it back. All the time the staff apologized and things were taken care of. At the last mishap the manager came to our table and offered us free dessert and coffee for all the mistakes that occurred. I find this excellent service and we felt well taken care of. So : kudos to the manager and staff of Olive Garden Santa Fe. And : the ravioli was delicious !

1  Thank Elianne63
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We pulled into Santa Fe late on a road trip so went to the Olive Garden for a bite to eat. They have wonderful skinny margaritas! The staff was friendly and they even stayed open late for us to finish our dinner.