“Oasis in July heat on south end even for vegan non drinkers”
Review of Blue Corn Brewery

Blue Corn Brewery
Ranked #81 of 572 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Sedona, Arizona
“Oasis in July heat on south end even for vegan non drinkers”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

After six hours running around in the July heat in Santa Fe, I was showing signs of heat exhaustion and needed to get inside a cool place right away. Coming from El Rancho Los Golindrinas Museum there are very few restaurants other than fast food places and Blue Corn was one of the first I came across. Tip for out of towners- Blue Corn in the title indicates it has really good New Mexico food. I wouldnt even think of going and ordering fish and chips( re other unhappy reviewers)The veggie blue corn tacos were great and portions were generous- which is to be expected in Santa Fe. The Native American waitress was wonderful, friendly and kept my iced tea glass filled.I planted myself in a comfortable both and ate and drank iced tea until i felt better.

• Visited July 2014

Gilbert, Arizona
“Good Food- Reasonable Price - Hoppy Beer”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Tasty Food. Near Hotels. Good selection of Beer and Ale. Friendly Waitress. Good Service. Did not care for the Pale Lager - too much hops in my opinion. But, that seems to be the way of Micro Breweries in New Mexico and Colorado.

Waco, Texas
“Good food”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We went here for dinner while on vacation in Santa Fe. We were seated quickly and after a little confusion as to who our waiter was, we were ready to order. I ordered the cheese enchildas with green chile, my husband ordered a chicken sandwich with a spicy honey bbq and the twisted beer fries, and our daughter had the blue corn taco. The food was pretty good. My husband enjoyed his meal except that is was pretty messy. When my meal arrived, it looked as if there was only one enchilada on the plate. After some searching under the rice and beans, I located the other two which were not as good as the one not covered up. The taste was good, but I would have liked for the enchiladas to have have not been covered by the rice and beans. Another thing I didn't like was that you have to pay for chips and salsa. It is about $4 for an order of chips and salsa which is usually free at restaurants where I live. The food was good. We would return here if we had the chance to return to Santa Fe.

Pasco, Washington
“Licked”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

My brother came in from Chiba Japan and I drove down from Pasco Washington to meet his sons beautiful bride and her family. Took the bride and groom out to their favorite restaurant for dinner.
The blue corn chowder was wonderful. We had an excellent waiter and service. I chose the rib and chicken platter. The ribs had a great honey chipotle sauce. It wasn't long before my plate was empty and I was licking my fingers. Yummy! Try the prickly pear ice tea if you're not into the whole micro-brewery thing. Enjoy!

Dallas
“Great food”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

This was my first visit to Santa Fe, and Blue Corn was suggested to us. We tried it and the food was amazing. The best Chile Rellenos I have ever tasted. My wife enjoyed her meal as well. Definitely worth a visit.