“Nice, tasty lunch, pleasant outside seating. Watch the spiciness! ”
Review of La Casa Sena

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Washington
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

6 of us had a nice lunch in the outside seating the tacos were good, as was my sandwich. The only issue was some of the food was too spicy for two of our group. Next time we will order the sauce on the side. But, yes, we’ll be back.

3  Thank JPoulsbo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,370)

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I was a part of a large tour group, but La Casa Sena did a great job of serving us all. The food was interesting and varied--and good. I left full and ready to shop!! I will return to La Casa my next trip to Santa Fe!

4  Thank BeachPug11
Reviewed 11 October 2017

how good the food would be & what good atmosphere there would be. La Casa Sena was close to our hotel. I had told my husband I would pick something up on my back to the hotel from shopping. As I sat waiting for our to go order, I watched one wonderful looking plate after another pass by me. I had ordered the BLTA sandwiches for both of us. They were fresh & full of interesting flavors plus great fries. Unfortunately we left Santa Fe the next day but it's on our must eat place for our next trip.

6  Thank kftw
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely location, ate outside on the patio. I had a "Ginger Rogers" cocktail (loved it!); DH had a delicious Pinot Grigio & BLTA sandwhich which he loved. I had stuffed paquillos with quinoa - beautiful presentation, ok flavor. Service was not good; had to ask server 3X for hot sauce. We were going to have coffee & desert, but she came back 30 minutes AFTER we finished lunch. By that time, we were tired of waiting. They were NOT busy. Shame- they have an extensive wine selection for dinner; we might have returned.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

This was an amazing evening to celebrate my friend's birthday. La Cantina shares the same menu as La Casa Sena, but the waiters also provide the entertainment by singing show tunes and more! The waiters were entertaining talents. The food was also amazing...ruby trout, duck and lamb chops...all were delicious! Great wine and the ice cream sandwich was yum!

5  Thank dragonhmc