Where do I begin, when there is so much to describe, all of it good? I loved it so much, I wanted to hang around the courtyard and my room instead of going sight-seeing. The place is loaded with charm, from the decor to the lovely, natural setting. Amy, the owner, has used both good taste and imagination in selecting one-of-a-kind pieces that make the inn both beautiful and unique. We loved our rooms: The Cowboy Room, with its extra-high bed and colorful western-theme, and the Lodge, with its extra privacy at the back of the Inn. Both rooms open up to a lovely courtyard and beautifully landscaped garden. The courtyard and garden were so gorgeous, we chose to have our small, private wedding ceremony there. It was perfect --with a view of a mesa, and the little koi pond---and Amy was an incredibly gracious host.
The breakfast was homemade, hot and delicious: an egg and mushroom frittata, along with fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, and some tasty baked goods. Amy also had waffles available for my daughters, since she wasn't sure they'd go for the frittata. And the coffee ---outstanding! I know good coffee when I taste it, and the Sumatran was first-rate.
I have to say that everything at the Bobcat Inn is of the highest quality, impeccably clean, and presented with care. The service we received was the best---hospitable and thoughtful, but never intrusive. We didn't want to leave, even though the Grand Canyon was calling. We are telling all our friends, if you go to Santa Fe, you have to stay at the Bobcat Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful southwest inspired bed and breakfast located in the Southeast foothills to Santa Fe, and only 15 minutes from the historic Plaza. Gourmet breakfast prepared from our farm fresh eggs and organic vegetables from our garden. Walking trails , small vineyard, koi pond and views of Rowe Mesa and the mountains. Patio dining in the courtyard with the hummingbirds in the summer and cozy dining by the fire in the winter months. Authentic Santa Fe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Bobcat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bobcat Hotel Santa Fe
- The Bobcat Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico