We stayed at the Bobcat Inn B&B for 5 nights and really enjoyed our stay. The location is perfect. A 10 minute drive to the plaza. No parking problems. Breakfast was very nice and different menu every morning. The owners were polite and provided information as to what to do and where to go. It is located close to a few good restaurants if you don't want to go in town after a long day. Harry's Roadhouse is excellent and worth going to. Only a few comments on the room we had. It was very clean but needed some paint and the carpet was also kind of old. Otherwise it was fine. We had an door leading to the terrace which was very nice. We could even sleep with the door open. One last little thing....the patio needs a bit of work. It is very nice, but again paint on the outside furniture and weed pulling between the stones. However, the sound of the beautiful fountain puts you right to sleep at night!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful southwest inspired bed and breakfast located in the Southeast foothills to Santa Fe, and only 15 minutes from the historic Plaza. Gourmet breakfast prepared from our farm fresh eggs and organic vegetables from our garden. Walking trails , small vineyard, koi pond and views of Rowe Mesa and the mountains. Patio dining in the courtyard with the hummingbirds in the summer and cozy dining by the fire in the winter months. Authentic Santa Fe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your The Bobcat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bobcat Hotel Santa Fe
- The Bobcat Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico