It is so great to have an alternate to the very pricey B&B options within a few miles of downtown Santa Fe. I have stayed at the Bobcat Inn several times and appreciate the atmosphere and spirit of customer service I have always experienced. I highly recommend it to those who do not mind being being a little removed from the Plaza area (though rather close to many of the museums). In addition to other things I loved the sunsets - which seemed to be 360 degrees - and the star-filled view of the sky. Kudos to Amy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful southwest inspired bed and breakfast located in the Southeast foothills to Santa Fe, and only 15 minutes from the historic Plaza. Gourmet breakfast prepared from our farm fresh eggs and organic vegetables from our garden. Walking trails , small vineyard, koi pond and views of Rowe Mesa and the mountains. Patio dining in the courtyard with the hummingbirds in the summer and cozy dining by the fire in the winter months. Authentic Santa Fe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Bobcat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bobcat Hotel Santa Fe
- The Bobcat Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico