We just got back from Santa Fe and our stay at the Bobcat Inn using a Groupon. My husband and I will DEFINITELY return here and bring friends. We stayed in the Cowboy Room and could look out and see snow two mornings while there. Hiking down the road was a nice excursion, too. Amy is a fabulous cook and hostess. The other guests we met there were so interesting and a pleasure to have breakfast with. I cannot say enough great comments about our stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful southwest inspired bed and breakfast located in the Southeast foothills to Santa Fe, and only 15 minutes from the historic Plaza. Gourmet breakfast prepared from our farm fresh eggs and organic vegetables from our garden. Walking trails , small vineyard, koi pond and views of Rowe Mesa and the mountains. Patio dining in the courtyard with the hummingbirds in the summer and cozy dining by the fire in the winter months. Authentic Santa Fe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Bobcat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bobcat Hotel Santa Fe
- The Bobcat Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico