The Bobcat Inn
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$216
US$264
US$248
US$312
US$282
  • Pool
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$237
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$69
EconoLodge
Villas de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$172
US$387
US$346
  • Pool
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$162
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$181
  • Pool
Santa Fe Sage Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$108
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscowboy roomharry's roadhousekoi pondegg casserolenew mexicoother guestsspecial dietary needssanta fe areafelt like homefresh fruithiking trailsbreakfast was excellentquiet locationshort driveevery morninghome away from homebed and breakfast
Reviewed 9 July 2013

A girl friend from college and I stayed here during a holiday weekend getaway to Santa Fe over the 4th of July holiday. Our room, the Mariposa, was spacious and clean, with two twin beds, ample closet and a big-enough bathroom (shower only, no tub). The Bobcat's location requires an approximate 10-15 drive into town, but given the beauty of the surrounding landscape, it's no biggie. It's close by a very good restaurant, Harry's Roadhouse, which from the outside looks a little divey but actually has a very lovely garden space. They serve amazing desserts, BTW!

Amy, the proprietor, cooks a delicious breakfast every morning (and doesn't make you get up too early to get it - 8:30 breakfast time!). She is very friendly and accommodating, and doesn't hesitate to give advice or directions to local attractions.

All in all a great value for the money and would be delighted to stay here again during my next visit to Santa Fe.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank netnat
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I spent 4 nights at the Bobcat Inn and came to relax and get away. It's a short drive to town but in a very quiet spot with delightful views. I felt as if I was spending the time at a friend's house because Amy welcomed all of her guests and prepared wonderful breakfast for us. It was lovely meeting and interacting with the other guests. A small group but lovely people. I had a girls vacation but would certainly return with my husband in the future. The whole Inn was cozy and very Santa Feish. If you enjoy cooking, make sure to buy Amy's Recipe Book. Wow such wonderful sounding meals. Can't wait to try them.

Room Tip: If it's hot while you will be there, ask for one of the rooms that has A/C. It was in the 90's for our trip and we were lucky enough to have a room with central air.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2013

We found a wonderful bed and breakfast just outside of Santa Fe with quaint rooms, lovely views of the nearby mountains and sunsets with delicious breakfasts. We were welcomed with chilies and chocolates in our room and were made to feel right at home. The drive to Santa Fe was a mere 10 minutes were we spent two days exploring and dining. I would highly recommend this spot!

Room Tip: All rooms are unique and offer something special. This is a place to relax with adults.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2013

This is my second stay at the Bobcat Inn, my last being in 2008. I had such a lovely time during my last visit, that I wanted to come back for another stay. Amy and her staff are wonderful--always warm and friendly--I feel at ease and home with them. The inn and the rooms are clean and beautifully decorated a la NM style with Amy's special creativity and touch. I have always enjoyed a comfortable, quiet, restful sleep, which I greatly value, since I am a sensitive sleeper. I also enjoy being a little out of the busy down town area, which affords more quiet and peace. Since I adore NM and will visit Santa Fe area again, I am sure I will plan to stay at the Bobcat Inn to complete my experience. Enjoy your stay!

Room Tip: If you need extra quiet and rest, I suggest one of the rooms that are just outside the main part of the inn, and which open to a little garden.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank LifeEnergy
Reviewed 13 March 2013

The Bobcat Inn was a perfect fit for our family of 4. We read for hours in front of the fireplace after long days exploring Santa Fe. Breakfasts were delicious, we enjoyed chatting with other guests and the book shelves held all the information we needed to plan our days and our hikes in the area. Beds and rooms were very comfortable and we loved our visit.

Christy had us laughing over coffee and gave us all the information we needed to launch our days.

Room Tip: The Cowboy Room has its own fireplace and a door to a charming patio.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family