The Bobcat Inn is a cozy B & B located on the outskirts of Santa Fe with easy access to the city center. Amy,our wonderful host, immediately made us feel welcome and at home. We stayed in the Kachina room for our three night stay. It is spacious with a comfortable king bed and a day bed for relaxing and watching the sunset after a long day. Our days began with Amy's deliciously wonderful and filling breakfasts. From egg dishes, muffins, to incredibly delicious homemade waffles. Every morning there was a large help yourself fruit bowl, yogurt and granola cereals. If your visiting Santa Fe a must stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful southwest inspired bed and breakfast located in the Southeast foothills to Santa Fe, and only 15 minutes from the historic Plaza. Gourmet breakfast prepared from our farm fresh eggs and organic vegetables from our garden. Walking trails , small vineyard, koi pond and views of Rowe Mesa and the mountains. Patio dining in the courtyard with the hummingbirds in the summer and cozy dining by the fire in the winter months. Authentic Santa Fe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Bobcat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bobcat Hotel Santa Fe
- The Bobcat Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico