The Bobcat Inn is located a few miles out of downtown Santa Fe - at night you look up into the black velvet of the night sky filled with countless sparkling stars - amazing! But getting to the plaza and other attractions is quick and easy. The inn itself has a large and lovely central dining/sitting room where fellow travelers feel at ease and gather. It's connected to the kitchen, so everyone can chat with host, Amy, in the mornings while she prepares yummy gourmet breakfasts. She leaves cookies on the table for snacking later. She also provides helpful information and opinions on what to see and do. Her green thumb shows in the gardens surrounding the home and which can be enjoyed in the patio area. Our room was large, nicely decorated and had a roomy closet as well as a pretty bathroom. We enjoyed Amy, her wonderful home and the other guests. We highly recommend staying at the Bobcat Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful southwest inspired bed and breakfast located in the Southeast foothills to Santa Fe, and only 15 minutes from the historic Plaza. Gourmet breakfast prepared from our farm fresh eggs and organic vegetables from our garden. Walking trails , small vineyard, koi pond and views of Rowe Mesa and the mountains. Patio dining in the courtyard with the hummingbirds in the summer and cozy dining by the fire in the winter months. Authentic Santa Fe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Bobcat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bobcat Hotel Santa Fe
- The Bobcat Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico