“Do yourself a favor, stay here while visiting Santa Fe”
Review of The Bobcat Inn

The Bobcat Inn
Ranked #19 of 37 Santa Fe B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The Bobcat Inn was awesome! Beautiful property with gorgeous views, landscaping, koi pond, hiking trail and gardens. The owners Amy and John were great from the personal greet and tour until we left. Not only were the meals exceptional, Calabasitas and Blueberry Bread pudding, with a buffet of extras, they provided awesome suggestions throughout our stay. The location was a 10 minute straight shot to the plaza and was 5 minutes from the freeway, although you would never know because it's tucked away. We came for the weekend of the 4th and with the hotels being 20 bucks cheaper, it makes so much more sense to stay here. The breakfast and daily treats, avoiding the traffic and the views alone were well worth the extra 20 bucks! Would have paid way more! Thank you Amy and John, will put the cookbook to use starting now!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Jhaynesmermis

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This place rocks! The facility is gorgeous, comfortable, and the views are stunning. Breakfasts are delicious, and NOT to be missed. The location is a bit out of town and close to a busy street, but the amenities and breakfasts make up for it. I highly reccommend Bobcat Inn.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Lhudelot
Reviewed 23 June 2014

First time visitors, found this B&B on Trip Advisor with good reviews. The website offered excellent pictures of our room options. We stayed in the Kachina Room. It was large and very nice. The living areas were decorated in the rustic theme. Also, very nice. The breakfast was excellent. We would definitely recommend it to others. And, we would stay there again.

Room Tip: Bigger is better for us.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Madndad
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My wife and I enjoyed a lovely stay at the Bobcat Inn. Amy is a wonderful hostess and she went out of her way to make us feel so welcome. The rooms are decorated so well. We stayed in the Fiesta San Miguel and the room was perfect. We loved the bed, it was very cozy and we would highly recommend this room. Upon arrival, Amy had cookies waiting for us and they were delicious. In the morning we were greeted with a wonderful spread of breakfast goodies. All of it was delicious. We sat outside on the back patio and enjoyed reading and the wonderful food. Amy runs a beautiful place and it was so hard to leave.... we even entertained buying the place :) It is such a lovely BNB.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PrickelyPear
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The Bobcat Inn is a beautiful and peaceful retreat away but not too far away from the enchanted city of Santa Fe. My casita(The Fiesta San Miguel) was perfectly decorated in the style of southern Mexico which described Amy's warm personality. I felt as if the room was beckoning,"Mi casa es su casa". Comforts of home surrounded me and I slept so well in the soft sheets and comfortable bed. The night sky is gorgeous here, the city lights are far enough away that the stars really sparkle on their own. I stayed here for 4 nights on a work trip and every night I felt like I could relax, close my eyes and let the world roll away.
The breakfast was home style and had everything you could want..I loved the "apple baby"..perfectly crisp crust with buttery apple filling..This truly melted in my mouth. The conversation in the breakfast room was extraordinary.Danish, East Indian and American world travelers all shared stories of adventures far and wide,,while Amy made sure we were all well fed, coffee cups full and had all we needed. I left the table with my belly full and my heart content.
Peace, comfort and hospitality are all in store for the guest who stays at Amy's Bobcat Inn. I will return!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Brenna B
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Bobcat Inn and words cannot express how much I enjoyed my stay. Amy-the owner and hostess extratrodiare did an exceptional job of creating an authentic uniquely New Mexican experience. She prepares a breakfast buffet tailored to her guests dietary needs using native ingredients-such as blue corn muffins, fresh fruit, baked eggs and much, much more. The theme rooms are fun and filled with her collections from the area. I had a wonderful, relaxing afternoon reading by the waterfall fed coy pond. The view is magnificent. It is located close to town, but a retreat from the hustle and bustle. Look up at the sky at nite and you will see more stars then you have ever seen before. Watch for falling stars.
I would go back again and again

Room Tip: The cowboy room is fun and I liked the kachina room in the casita for the privacy
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2014

As outdoor enthusiasts, we hoped to have a home base so we could tour Santa Fe and the surrounding region, but not be confined in town. The Bobcat was the perfect answer. We could go for walks in the hills behind the B&B, sit in the outdoor patio, relax in the cozy common living room--whatever fit our mood. And when we set out for hikes and site seeing each day, our host Amy had up to date information on all our hiking, touring, dining interests. Her recommendations were spot on. And her breakfasts---delicious, no two mornings the same, with generous servings. I just had to get her recipes! Fun and comfortable room, nice kiva fireplace. I would highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple