The Bobcat Inn was awesome! Beautiful property with gorgeous views, landscaping, koi pond, hiking trail and gardens. The owners Amy and John were great from the personal greet and tour until we left. Not only were the meals exceptional, Calabasitas and Blueberry Bread pudding, with a buffet of extras, they provided awesome suggestions throughout our stay. The location was a 10 minute straight shot to the plaza and was 5 minutes from the freeway, although you would never know because it's tucked away. We came for the weekend of the 4th and with the hotels being 20 bucks cheaper, it makes so much more sense to stay here. The breakfast and daily treats, avoiding the traffic and the views alone were well worth the extra 20 bucks! Would have paid way more! Thank you Amy and John, will put the cookbook to use starting now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful southwest inspired bed and breakfast located in the Southeast foothills to Santa Fe, and only 15 minutes from the historic Plaza. Gourmet breakfast prepared from our farm fresh eggs and organic vegetables from our garden. Walking trails , small vineyard, koi pond and views of Rowe Mesa and the mountains. Patio dining in the courtyard with the hummingbirds in the summer and cozy dining by the fire in the winter months. Authentic Santa Fe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Bobcat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bobcat Hotel Santa Fe
- The Bobcat Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico