We have stayed at the Bobcat 4 times and have been happy all 4 times. We have stayed in 3 different rooms-The Fiesta room twice, the Cowboy room & the Kachina room-all were great & very clean, just like being at home. The place is just far enough from town to feel like you are a world away, yet the downtown plaza is only 10 minutes away. The innkeeper Amy has wonderful breakfasts and is very helpful & friendly. If you don't know what to do that day, just ask and she'll give you knowledgeable suggestions. The value may be perceived as somewhat high, but this is really the best bang for your buck. Why pay $200-$300 a night for the hotels in the downtown plaza? You can have peace & quiet, great sunset views & all the stars in the heavens at night here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful southwest inspired bed and breakfast located in the Southeast foothills to Santa Fe, and only 15 minutes from the historic Plaza. Gourmet breakfast prepared from our farm fresh eggs and organic vegetables from our garden. Walking trails , small vineyard, koi pond and views of Rowe Mesa and the mountains. Patio dining in the courtyard with the hummingbirds in the summer and cozy dining by the fire in the winter months. Authentic Santa Fe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Bobcat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bobcat Hotel Santa Fe
- The Bobcat Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico