“This is the only place to stay in Santa Fe!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Bobcat Inn

The Bobcat Inn
Ranked #19 of 36 Santa Fe B&B and Inns
Pueblo, Colorado
“This is the only place to stay in Santa Fe!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2009

We have stayed at the Bobcat 4 times and have been happy all 4 times. We have stayed in 3 different rooms-The Fiesta room twice, the Cowboy room & the Kachina room-all were great & very clean, just like being at home. The place is just far enough from town to feel like you are a world away, yet the downtown plaza is only 10 minutes away. The innkeeper Amy has wonderful breakfasts and is very helpful & friendly. If you don't know what to do that day, just ask and she'll give you knowledgeable suggestions. The value may be perceived as somewhat high, but this is really the best bang for your buck. Why pay $200-$300 a night for the hotels in the downtown plaza? You can have peace & quiet, great sunset views & all the stars in the heavens at night here.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Edmonton, Alberta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2009

This summer marks our third stay at the Bobcat Inn in the past four years. The Inn's attractive adobe architecture and scenic location in high desert country near Santa Fe is hugely responsible for our growing love for the American Southwest. We have stayed in several of the Inn's guest theme rooms and found them all equally attractive and very comfortably appointed. No problem sleeping in those comfy beds and high mountain air! But it is our welcoming and gracious host, Amy Bobrick, who spares no effort to ensure the comfort and convenience of her guests and makes these stays truly delightful. Moreover, her gourmet breakfasts are to die for, whether inside in the main lounge area or out on the patio in morning sunshine among flowers and hummingbirds--a wonderful way to begin each day's adventures at various cultural events in Santa Fe or exploring the surrounding countryside.

Worldwide
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2009

The Bobcat Inn is a B&B hidden gem in so many ways. A two-night stayover was our second stop in Santa Fe during a 10 day swing through NM. Our Kachina casita was close enough to go into the Santa Fe Plaza as much as you might want, but without the constant congestion and crowds that go with staying on the Plaza, which we had done on the first stop. The B&B sits just outside town, and is nestled back off the road in the high desert with views to die for. Amy Bobrick and her husband have created an adobe oasis of tranquility and delight, and of course who can say enough about the great breakfasts.......what a way to start off each day!!

Eagle, CO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2009

I have been going to Santa Fe for years and the Bobcat Inn will now be my residence of choice everytime I return to this enchanted place. Amy, the owner, is friendly, warm, and full of helpful suggestions. When talking to her you realize she isn't just reciting the long list of museums, art galleries and hiking trails - she actually has been to all of these places. She knows her city's cultural and epicurean offerings and her suggestions were spot on. The Inn is comfortable, ultra-clean and decorated in the relaxed fun Santa Fe spirit. I can't say enough about how wonderful this place is! Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2009

Three couples traveled together to Santa Fe to attend the opera and stayed at the Bobcat Inn. What a faculous experience. The overall ambiance of the Inn was wonderful, the food was great every morning, the rooms were clean and decorated tastefully, and we had a great experience. We relaxed on the patio, watched the hummingbirds, tasted wonderful coffee, and had great treats every afternoon. This was only our second bed and breakfast experience, and we loved every minute. It made us want to live in Santa Fe.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with friends
boston
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2009

Having emailed the innkeeper days before, and not receiving a response, I contacted the owner by telephone to inquire about a stay with the inn. I was greeted with a terse and abrupt response, "I will need to call you back, you have called during breakfast time." I mentioned I had emailed her a few days back and had not received a response, and she cut me off with, "If you didn't hear from me, I didn't get your email." I was a bit taken aback, but politely asked which rooms were available. The innkeeper cut off my sentence with a gruff, "Hold on, I need to find something." When she returned to the phone, she asked me which dates I would be staying. After I was told which rooms were available, I was quoted a rate of $129, the highest rate allowed. I had hoped the innkeeper would gesture a small discount, because we would be forced to an inconvenient room switch during our stay.

I politely thanked the owner for her time, to which she rudely responded, "Well, do you want me to call you back or not?" I declined, and she quickly hung up.

I cannot comment on a stayed experience, because I did not get beyond the phone call. The owner's impolite attitude and unfriendly demeanor, apparently because I "called during breakfast", was the height of rudeness. Needless to say, I was very disappointed.

3 Thank globetrotter048
PALM HARBOR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2009

We just got home from 5days and 4nights at the Bobcat Inn. What a wonderful B&B! Amy, our great hostess and owner, made everyone feel so comfortable and at home. She is a gourmet cook, and treated us to a delicious, healthy breakfast, that was different every day. We stayed in the Cowboy Room, as we wanted to be on the patio, so we could sit and enjoy our coffee or wine while enjoying the beautiful countryside. Our room was decorated so appropriately with the name of the room--Cowboy. The housekeeping staff did an impeccable job cleaning and restocking the amenities. Amy was a wonderful tour director, giving us suggestions and directions to the surrounding areas of New Mexico.
We have stayed at many B&Bs, and I must say that is one of my all time favorites. Many of the guests were repeat visitors. We made new friends, and had great conversations both in the morning, and evening. We even dined with a few of them at the local restaurants.
Staying at the Bobcat Inn, was a wonderful experience that I would recommend to anyone going to the Albuquerque or Santa Fe area.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple