We have traveled to Santa Fe for the past several years and this was our first time staying in a B&B and at The Bobcat Inn. The experience was wonderful! Greeted by the innkeeper, Amy, we were made to feel right at home as soon as we arrived and throughout our entire stay. The setting of the inn is extremely tranquil and picturesque with the mountains, koi pond and gardens. We stayed in the Cowboy room, which was extremely comfortable, clean and with a perfect view of the portal and garden. Amy’s breakfasts were exceptional, the Portobello Mushroom and Spinach Fritatta was one of our personal favorites, not to mention the cookies in the afternoon. This first time visitor will now become a regular at The Bobcat Inn. Enjoy your stay, we did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful southwest inspired bed and breakfast located in the Southeast foothills to Santa Fe, and only 15 minutes from the historic Plaza. Gourmet breakfast prepared from our farm fresh eggs and organic vegetables from our garden. Walking trails , small vineyard, koi pond and views of Rowe Mesa and the mountains. Patio dining in the courtyard with the hummingbirds in the summer and cozy dining by the fire in the winter months. Authentic Santa Fe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Bobcat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bobcat Hotel Santa Fe
- The Bobcat Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico