“Nice, clean motel.”

Ranked #55 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Peachtree City, Georgia USA
“Nice, clean motel.”
Reviewed 25 August 2007

We stayed here for two nights while we took in the sights near Santa Fe. The room was clean and quiet. The breakfast was good. The staff was very friendly. The desk clerk recommended a Mexican restaurant across the street. It was wonderful. Would stay here again.

• Liked — The location.
  • Disliked — No room was a bit far from the stairs.
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled with family
2 Thank PeachtreeJoe

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 11 July 2007

I am ashamed that I stayed all five nights of our time in Santa Fe at this hotel. Let me see if I can explain:

Saturday, June 30, 2007 (Arrived at about 6:00pm)
*Both ice machines don't work, both soda machine don't work
*Back "Security Access" glass (full door size) broken; easy access without door key; no "Security"

Sunday, July 01, 2007
*Sheets won't stay on bed
*Breakfast: eggs are ice cold, milk smells sour
*No coffee or cups left in room
*No cups for water left in room
*No towels...had to ask housekeeping; none speak English

Monday, July 02, 2007
***Alarms goes off at 5am with Hispanic music blasting at high volume
*No coffee or cups left in room
*Sheets not staying on bed
***Room not cleaned; had to load up everything and move to another room (Bad Front Desk Help)
*No towels...had to chase down Housekeepiing (no speak English)
*Front "Security Access" door broken; door opens without room key

Tuesday, July 03, 2007
*No coffee or cups left left in room
*Both ice machines don't work, both soda machine don't work
***CD case left in old room. Housekeeper "finds" in drawer adjacent to breakfast area. One CD missing..."found" in the CD player in room adjacent to breakfast area.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007
*No coffee or cups left left in room
*No cups for water left in room

This place needs to either be revamped as far as its staff and physically brought back into acceptable condition...or be bulldozed!!!

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Incompetent staff & lack of security
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled with family
4 Thank edlind

Travellers are raving about these Santa Fe hotels

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 21 May 2007

A very good budget hotel deal. Our room was large, clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was excellent for the price: HOT eggs, sausage, biscuits, waffles, etc.

The hotel is a ways from the Plaza area, but it's an easy drive, and is surrounded by all necessary services, including an "art gallery" of sorts right next door that has things similar to those on the plaza at a fraction of the cost.

• Liked — price and breakfast
  • Disliked — noisy air conditioner
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled with family
2 Thank dhphllps
Conroe
Reviewed 12 November 2006

I found this hotel on the internet. I was reluctant at first because the rate was so in-expensive. I then found the reviews and read how great the hotel was. When my family arrived, we were amazed that the hotel was so amazing and I was paying such a low price for it. I questioned the rate at the front desk and come to found out it was an internet special I happend across! The room was huge and CLEAN! I told them I would write a great review on it and here I am, finally after 5 months. I have already recommended this hotel to a friend of mine, who will be in Santa Fe next January for the weekend. I highly reccomend this hotel to anyone. God Bless - Larry, Sherrill & Hailey Hooker

• Liked — The price!
  • Disliked — Crowded at breakfast, no place to sit.
  • Tips/Secrets — Keep checking the internet for prices! And ALWAYS read the reviews.
  • Stayed June 2006, travelled with family
4 Thank Sherrillhooker
Colorado
Reviewed 23 August 2006

I do not recommend this hotel unless you are on a budget. My second night there I was awakened in bed by the roof dripping on my bed from the rain. Though the front desk was eager to help out and quickly shuffled me to another (leak-free) room, I found out in the morning that they had simply rebooked that room to another person. The second room's air conditioner was so noisy that I turned it off, only to turn it back on in an hour because it was stifling hot in the room. In the morning, the front desk clerk was not willing to wake the manager for me to talk to--I got to spend a sleepless night in the hotel, and he got to sleep in, AND get both of his faulty rooms filled!

3 Thank Santa_Fe_traveler
Providence, RI
Reviewed 6 May 2006

This motel was clean and comfortable for 2 nights in Santa Fe. It's on the main road to downtown, but beware, it's a good 5 miles and 10-12 minutes out of town. Plenty of other hotels and restaurants on this very busy highway. Overall, given the rate of around $35/night, I recommend it. Had one glitch. My friend couldn't sleep due to paper thin walls. Front desk gladly gave him another room on the spot at 2am though. I was fine.

4 Thank jszyman806
Reviewed 28 November 2005

We were thoroughly impressed with Econo Lodge! The indoor pool, spa & sauna were wonderful way to unwind from a long drive. The room was fresh, immaculate and spacious. The hotel was a stopping place for our families for one night as we were off to other places. My sister and I met during Thanksgiving travels. There are older hotels on Cerrillos Road, but I found the Econo Lodge to be newer, safe, clean, accommodating with good amenities. We paid $35.00.

• Stayed November 2005